HBP and JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well, my friends, turns out ole' Casshern2 was recently told by his physician that he has high blood pressure. To be truthful, I hadn't seen him in years. I'm one of those I feel good so I guess I'm good kind of guys. Of course the good doctor (Dr. Tsuchida) was quick to tell me to NOT stay away so long, and that HBP was a silent disease because most don't know they have it until it becomes a problem.

With that, I recommend that you get yourself checked at least once a year. Every six months wouldn't hurt, either. Just find a free machine at a local pharmacy if you can. Doesn't take long, and it could help tremendously. Take care of yourselves! I'll have to watch my weight and exercise more plus start popping pills, which I hate, but doctor's orders.

Funny...being a fan of JAV, my doctor, who I've been seeing since I was in high school for crying out loud, is of Japanese heritage. Then when he gave me the sample pills I noticed it, too, was from the land of Rio Hamasaki.

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Take care of yourself old' man. And of your body. :)

I was jogging once a week (but also sometimes not) for several years. This Christmas I weight myself thanks to Wii Fit U and discovered that I weighted 6 kg more than I thought and 10 kg more than I should. So I lost about 11 kg in 10 weeks. I ate less (but not nothing and also no rice crackers) and went jogging 60 minutes every evening. I felt so dead. But it worked. Since then I try to keep my weight and go jogging 3 times 60 minutes a week. It works... More or less. Depends on the birthdays with round numbers and the wedding parties coming my way. ;)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
My schedule unfortunately dictates my free time for exercise, so it will be definitely be shift for me. Good to hear you get some regular exercise. That's coming my way. And thanks for the well wish! :D

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
About the schedule: I also have some appointment after work. So sometimes I had to go jogging at 10 or 10.30 pm. I can't describe how I felt when I went to bed and went out of bed 6 hours later. ;)
But I'm sure you will manage it somehow. :)

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Good luck Casshern2

and you Codegeek

that should be a warning to most of us, I keep saying I need to lose weight, so I will start with long walks, less harsh on the knees

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Good luck Casshern2

and you Codegeek
Thank you. :)

that should be a warning to most of us, I keep saying I need to lose weight, so I will start with long walks, less harsh on the knees
Maybe swimming is also a good idea. It hasn't to be jogging. It should be something which is also fun for yourself. Otherwise you maybe will loose the motivation. And I recommend to weight yourself all the time and to write it into a table. This way you will see your success which pushes the motivation. At least it was for me. And in my case I lost the most weight in the beginning. Seems then my body noticed what I wanted to do and it got harder. ;)