Hashimoto Arina's ass

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Hi guys,

I'm one of Hashimoto Arina's biggest fans, but i have concern regarding her health, if we focus on her tiny cute beautiful ass, at the beginning of her career, her ass is perfectly white, but i notice it 1st in SSNI-157 there is a little black spot in her right ass a little bit above her sunhole, at first the black spot is not too dark, but later it getting more darker, i just concern is she having some health issue ? Thank you

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hi guys,

I'm one of Hashimoto Arina's biggest fans, but i have concern regarding her health, if we focus on her tiny cute beautiful ass, at the beginning of her career, her ass is perfectly white, but i notice it 1st in SSNI-157 there is a little black spot in her right ass a little bit above her sunhole, at first the black spot is not too dark, but later it getting more darker, i just concern is she having some health issue ? Thank you
Would you mind adding some of your best before and after shots of said area so the resident doctors can render their opinions, please?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
This one is from her debut video snis-632

eio8o.png
[/IMG]
eio8o.png

And this one is where her black spot is become darker, and no, it's not a shadow of something ssni-284

2cykwsn.jpg
[/IMG]
2cykwsn.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s
Jul 31, 2016
Yeah that looks weird, and not too appealing either. It's also visible in some of her later titles, that is you can see it's covered in makeup to conceal it.

But what can you do about it? I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It could be some simple hyperpigmentation caused by whatever, a bruise, melanoma (though that seems unlikely), who knows? If she has some problem it's up to her to deal with it or not, or up to the people around her to tell her to go see a doctor, maybe she already has... I don't think the opinion of us perverts jacking off to her carries a lot of weight.

Reactions: skfan