Has any girl ever lost virginity in her AV debut?

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
I think my thread says it all.

I always think AV girls must have some experience with her boyfriend before coming to this industry but just doubt if there's any girl that keep her virginity until her AV debut.

any idea?

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Pal - i don't think girls can lost virginity twice!!

I think the guy was talking about "normal" and anal virginity.

Anyway,my answer is no.
Why?
Because that is just marketing strategy, they just take girls with..those days in month and thats all that is to it, sorry to ruin anyones fantasy,I`m just saying facts.
About "anal" viriginity I`m not sure I never watched such JAVs (iyu) so I do`t know for sure but I`m sure there aren`t any real virginity losing on JAV.
If you want to see any of that,try searching some home made videos,there are always sickos out there who film their gfs first time.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
And that procedure is VERY costly. You think that some video-hooker is going to do that?

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
Rio Hamasaki had that procedure done in one of her Jav (RCT-080) to lose her virginity again to a guy on film it was actually a little hard to watch for me as i really like rio and during the scene she was crying and was very upset during the filming of that scene

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
yes it can, in lots of hospital in Egypt can
google it!

Dude virginity will be gone for good once man inserts his dick into girl's pussy. No matter what you do after that is just a "Recondition" and you can't RESTORE virginity for sure.

When you have "First time" for anything or any incident you can have ONLY ONE FIRST TIME. You ain't saying "This is my SECOND FIRST TIME"

wirama

May 3, 2009
Dude virginity will be gone for good once man inserts his dick into girl's pussy. No matter what you do after that is just a "Recondition" and you can't RESTORE virginity for sure.

When you have "First time" for anything or any incident you can have ONLY ONE FIRST TIME. You ain't saying "This is my SECOND FIRST TIME"

recondition = restore
restore = recondition

source:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/recondition
http://thesaurus.com/browse/recondition

I didn't say about the experience of breaking hymen, I was talking about remake, recondition, restore, repair, and any synonym of the words

so yes girls, you can restore/recondition your hymen with fake ones, in Egypt!!! (and any other country but I hear the ones in Egypt are good one and expensive)
and why I think this procedure is legit to all the women? because some of my girl friend (actually just 2) lost their hymen because the fell from high places and the other one broke hers when school olympic, and it doesn't involve sex. now, my 2 friend here doesn't give that much about virginity = hymen still intact, but they all scared if they fell lose when they are married and have sex for the 1st night with their husband without loosing their hymen "the proper" way (by having sex).

having hymen surgery fot the needed is like if your loosing one of your arms, and the doctor replace it with the plastic robot one, we all can say "that's not a hand/an arm", but the one who got that robotic arm proudly said,"yes this is my arm" and this condition is the same with women who lost heir virginity/lost their hymen because of accident or r***, not because of the "1st night with their love one".

well sure, you men can say "it doesn't matter if your not a virgin anymore" but what about the women side? their feelings? sure! nowadays women have the guts to have their own opinion and say,"fuck with the virginity thing. I'm gonna find a man who likes me what I am", but some women still think this is a big deal. have you ask about this topic to a woman or women friend? well I have. how about you?

well I can give you all lecture about this and that, but this is my last opinion on this thread because I don't wanna make it a flame war or anything and we all are talking off the topic here (and that's against the Akiba rule). I won't reply anymore post, but I'll read your respond (not just paul_s) and I appreciate it. hey! everyone got opinion right? and i respect that, even when someone is flaming me... (I'm reffering someone else in other forum)

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
this is getting weird.

here's my logic about this discussion

virgin = pussy with natural hymen
artificial virgin but still not = surgically repaired hymen

it same with

woman = pussy all natural
transgender/ new half but not woman = chopped off dick and punctured just to have pussy hole

PS-so grandmas with 12 grand kids can be a virgin if we have the doctor to fix her hymen. yeah she's all yours.

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
well.........i think all peoples understand well what i mean in my thread.

I'm NOT talking about ANATOMY but i just really doubt if there's any girl having her first sexual activity in life in her AV debut and thus lost her virginity.

I'm also NOT talking about HYMEN cuz girls can lost it in their daily activities like running, working out etc and I understand why most gymnastic athlete don't have it.

So personally virginity doesn't mean hymen to me. You can repair vagina, restore hymen but for sure you can't bring back virginity.

fidget

Mar 23, 2011
I have wondered about the cherry boys movies, do those guys really lose their virginity with their favorite AV actress? yeah, maybe this is a dumb question, but I ask anyways.

paul_s, well, to bring back virginity, that would requiere time travel and prevent you from having had your first experience, but that is impossible, so no. ;)

scott223905

May 23, 2009
I have wondered about the cherry boys movies, do those guys really lose their virginity with their favorite AV actress? yeah, maybe this is a dumb question, but I ask anyways.

paul_s, well, to bring back virginity, that would requiere time travel and prevent you from having had your first experience, but that is impossible, so no. ;)

trust me, I've seen those same guys in more than 3 "cherry boy" videos already, and for the topic question, hell no, of course it's fake, anyone can tell :tea:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
From a column on sex slavery in Asia that appeared in Monday's NY Times:

"...And the brothel twice stitched her vagina closed so that she could be resold as a virgin. This agonizingly painful practice is common in Asian brothels, where customers sometimes pay hundreds of dollars to r*** a virgin."

I'm guessin' the people pimping these girls out are going for the cheapest possible "fix". So, while it may indeed be a costly, elective procedure in Tokyo or New York, there's probably no shortage of falsely-accredited "doctors", nurses and even veterinarians performing this operation for fractions of the prices paid by big-city, conspicuous-consumers.

(And yes, I've followed a number of posters above somewhat off-topic with this so, having weighed in, I'll now weigh out. Apologies to the OP.)

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Back on topic, there are a number of videos where the actresses claim to be losing their virginity. Whether or not it's true is another matter. I'm inclined to belive that there are damn few, if any.

One big-name recent idol who had a "virgin" debut is Honami Uehara. I think it's unlikely she was relaly a virgin, but they did do a good job of playing it up realistically. Wouldn't call the video erotic--I think it's meant more to make her seem sweet and loveable so you'll like her later videos more. But it does seem real, and I think the girl's hot in general so I kind of liked it. Her later videos are definitely worth checking out. The "sex in public" one is nice, even if it's obviously fake.

The "cherry boy" videos are more believable than the "virgin" AV actresses, in the sense that I imagine it would be very easy to find virgin guys eager to lose it on video. But it would also be easy to lie. I would guess they have a "no questions asked" policy, where if you claim to be a virgin you can get the job. So there are probably some real virgin boys, but many (if not most) of them are lying.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007

how i wish i can time travel and be the first of all those beautiful ladies.

yes some girl accidentally break their hymen thru bike, gymnastics and self pleasuring or masturbation but they are still virgin.

hmm this wonders me. if a woman made love to another woman but of course no dick was inserted. is she still a virgin? biologically yes?? hahahaha. that would be so hot!!!!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was surprised at the depth of the discussion here, as I had figured the idea behind the title was straightforward. Probably others may find these issues interesting as well, and thus this thread now comes back from the dead. (Just call me Dr. Frankenstein; he was a poet, as well.)