Happy NEW YEAR

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadeofgray

Sep 22, 2009
While in the new year we might not win a fortune or get a chance to battle zombies, that doesn't mean we shouldn't, like ol' Bill here, enjoy in those little things that make life more tolerable.

All the best and lots of laughs in new year!

It's not festive, but...

picture.php

Shiori Suwano

Hana Nishino
Sep 1, 2009
Happy xmas & New Year Too (Too late)

Thank You So Much,Thanks Winodano,Wheelkickers,etc.. All of You always make us happy with this vid sharing (sorry,i cant write english..),whatever,its good to be part of this and our dreams become a reality, we found a real japanese to make love and be happy,hugs! happy new year (late)

Yes-Man

Jan 7, 2010
Happy new year and my new year resolution is to be active in this forum! I've only participated in downloading files!! Time to change! :D

Shiori Suwano

Hana Nishino
Sep 1, 2009
Time To Change (What?)

If You Are Rich,You Say : "Time to change",hence the deadlock, who has nothing makes it harder to share, they do not have access to the source of the "rich" and convince yourself and others to do the same: lead, so we are as we are with nothing to offer

MikeGwailo

Old Member ;o)
Dec 16, 2009
Post above is Off-topic Russian SPAM ? ? ... but Happy New Year to
all those celebratin' it .... inc ME ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.