Happy Lunar New Year and Valentine's day!

spinneman

Nov 18, 2009
Asian Lunar New Year and Valentine's day are same day, :love:

Although i haven't any partner yet, :sick: i hope everything goes well in A-O and bless every friend has funny days. :ridiculed:

Thank dear friends look after me kindly, let me always love A-O :inlove2:

vietxmikey

Jun 11, 2008
Ah! Happy late Lunar New Years and Happy late Valentine's Day!

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
Xin nian kuai le; fuck Valentine's day, it is just another commercial bullshit day.

ponyboy

junior lolicon
Feb 24, 2009
so who spent commercial bullshit day with a lovely lady i know i did

fightloli

May 7, 2008
Valentine's day never gonna be happy...>_<

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
At least I can tell who the single boys are :)

Oct 6, 2007
haha another 6 days until white day and then I have to pay money. Don't you love living in East Asia aqua? While all them are spending money on girls on Valentines day we get to kick back and relax and get chocolates for free. I'm sure you get even more than me with all that choco-giri stuff in Japan.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I will have to wait until next year now, be lated day for all those concerned

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
haha another 6 days until white day and then I have to pay money. Don't you love living in East Asia aqua? While all them are spending money on girls on Valentines day we get to kick back and relax and get chocolates for free. I'm sure you get even more than me with all that choco-giri stuff in Japan.

I got a little bit. I'll put it that way :) But my valentines day chocolate included a few other fun 'extras' which included free vouchers to love hotels. Now that's not to say I took the women who gave them, but I did get two this year. Last year when I was still teaching English I received a bicycle, tickets for love hotels, a stereo, new shoes, a custom-made suit, coupons to '6000 yen beer' shops (only those of you in Japan will understand what those places are), bottles of cologne, champagne, strawberries, cream and other fun extras.

Since I quit that and re-opened my studio I've had less regular clientele, but a few still popped up and dropped off a few nice presents. However I now need to dump a wad of cash to re-pay them for white day (sigh).