Halloween Jav

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Probably not what you were looking for, but maybe it will prompt better posts.

The last seems to have been a series where a wizard hunts the witch.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
As you aptly observed, Leebar, probably Annoy1234 was going for the more direct Halloween connection, rather than the horror JAV genre. Good of you to get the ball rolling, in any event.

In order for there to be Halloween JAV, first I wondered whether Halloween is celebrated at all in Japan. If baseball and other American flavors have made it, why not, I thought; but I checked, and apparently this holiday was not celebrated until recently. Now it has taken off in a big way. One example; looks like it has become around a $200 million industry.

Now that we have established Halloween is indeed a reality in Japan, the next question is, in what way would this holiday have infiltrated JAV, if any? I could only find one example:

Targeting Big-Breasted Cosplay Ladies! Young Group of Sexually-Harassing Perverts, Halloween Edition [RCT-658], starring Yuka Aoba, Anna Natsuki and Chigusa Hara.

1rct00658pl.jpg

(And not that this flick has all that much to do with Halloween, save for a few costumes and some jack-o-lanterns dumped for the decor.)

Last edited:

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Leebar, Good of you to get the ball rolling.

I take full credit for jugulear's excellent post. ;)

So given the limited cultural toehold Halloween has in Japan, I'm wondering... what would a thoroughly JAV Halloween movie look like?
I think you have to have Americans showing up as the social pathogens. If you set it in the U.S., (the loli crowd will love this) all you need is a heavily decorated house, a young-ish JAV actress walking up to the front porch in-costume, and a big black American opening the door. If you want to keep the story light, he offers her a bowl of candy to pick out what she wants, and has his huge cock sticking up through a hole in the bottom of the bowl amidst the candy. She reaches in and grabs the throttle for the next 40 minutes of story line.
If you want the plot to turn heavy, there could be a Halloween party going on inside so a gangbang ensues.

If you set it in Japan, the black Americans could show up at a Japanese home, trick-or-treating. The rest of the storyline would be determined by who you have answer the door. Whether it's husband, wife, students, etc., they would be surprised and unfamiliar with the tradition and the action would resolve some variation of "No treat? Then you get the trick!"

A more comedic in-Japan version would be to have a Japanese girl who has some nice, American neighbors. She reads about Halloween and decides to bring her American neighbors a taste of home. She dresses up in a non-erotic costume, knocks on the apartment door with her bag for treats--UNAWARE that the neighbor is hosting a bachelor party that evening. When the door is answered, the men all believe she is the "entertainment" they requested. She goes along hesitantly, confused, for awhile thinking this is just Halloween tradition she didn't know about.

I'm pretty sure the ending of that version would have the girl, barely back in costume after several hours of multi-P sex, exiting the apartment, her treat bag full of money, standing there in the hall looking shocked and amazed. Finally she begins walking down the hallway, a bit painfully, and... knocks on the next apt. door to say "Trick or treat?"