Hai everyone!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

stygium

Jan 23, 2010
i'm a noob here and i need some friends. would you like to be one?

:evillaugh::evillaugh:

stygium

Jan 23, 2010
Thanks everyone. I'm from the Philippines by the way. I'm 17 years old and a college student. How 'bout yah?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Be Welcome here stygium, glad to have you here.

As far as the friends thing goes it can be a lot like the real world here. There are a lot of good nics here, I really come here nowadays to be around them more than anything else myself. Yet don't expect to connect with everyone and try not to be disappointed if everyone doesn't connect with you. Even the friends you do find will probably let you down from time to time and the good friends will probably say things to you that you don't want to hear but probably need to. So don't rush things, friendship often takes work and patience and just getting along with others can be a chore at times.

There are lots of goodies shared here to provide entertaining distractions so have fun with all of that and I hope your stay at Akiba Online is long and enjoyable.