今日は Nice to meet you

ShibariMaster

Nov 8, 2008
I found this place a while ago and it is surely the best place on the net for all the kind of things usually posted here.
So, I decided to join and don't regret it, for sure.
I'm very fond of Japan and every aspects of Japanese culture for (many) years, practising Japanese martial arts and some less known forms of art (see my name).
I also try to find some time to learn Japanese, but just have few words for now.

Have a nice day, all of you!
Enjoy!

今日は
わたしはフランス人です
私は日本を愛する

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Welcome ShibariMaster

Thanks for the introduction!

I didn't know what exactly Shibari was until you mentioned it. Interesting.

Which martial arts have you studied?

ShibariMaster

Nov 8, 2008
I've been practising Aïkido for a long time and also kenjutsu, principally daishō and jō.
I also have some practice of nawa shibari (not so martial) ;-)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
just got home, stil very drunk, but had fun in club xanadu WOOT! Welcome shib. Dude your from france /? The guy who OWNS xanadu is from frickin' fracen! cool stuff!!!! welcome aboard here and hope to have you posting lots when you do it.

how long you studies those maital arts? I studied judy for twelve years. get your ass over here, let's spar !!! SEE YOU HERE! GOODNIGHT! AND WELCOME!

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I've been practising Aïkido for a long time and also kenjutsu, principally daishō and jō.
I also have some practice of nawa shibari (not so martial) ;-)

Awesome.

I studied Aikido for a while until I ran out of £££

Hope to take it up again

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
Yeah, good night "Aqua" ;o
I've entered my first dojo 32 years ago, yes quite young ...

フランスの人

32 years ago??! WOW!
ところで、アキバのメンバーになていらっしゃいませ。
(Sorry for the broken language... I'm still self-learning as well... But I'm sure you are better than me...)