Gyaru (Gal) Appreciation

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

KushiHime

JAV Lover
Mar 8, 2018
Reona Maruyama is my favorite right now, i like her look alot as well as her more youthful appearance compared to other gyarus, her attitude is nice too. she has alot of great selfies on her twitter as well that she posts often. https://twitter.com/reona_maruyama
mvsd346pl.jpg

Azul

Feb 15, 2018
Reona Maruyama is my favorite right now, i like her look alot as well as her more youthful appearance compared to other gyarus

Yes, sweet girl, which I really like. My favorite (gyaru-gal) girl is Tsubasa and Reika Aiba. Although smaller tits, but sweet!

Tsubasa:
1-690x0.jpg

Or Tsubasa as a brunette (right girl), from 1pondo some uncensored stuff: https://en.1pondo.tv/search/?a=379
str.jpg

Reika Aiba
reika_aiba.jpg

reika_aiba_-_desire_for_her_brother_in_law_hd.jpg

reika_aiba_-_aggressive_girl_from_dating_site.jpg

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
there are a lot of attractive gyaru in AV

they are so hot because they have dark tanned skin + they on screen attitude

hope more new gyarus will come to AV and have long career

Reactions: Gyaru

KushiHime

JAV Lover
Mar 8, 2018
I checked out Reika Aiba since you recommended her and like her alot now, and as for Aika i see many people not liking her my only problem with her is the most recent lip injection she got which was not very good, Aika was fine before.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I checked out Reika Aiba since you recommended her and like her alot now, and as for Aika i see many people not liking her my only problem with her is the most recent lip injection she got which was not very good, Aika was fine before.

agree, her natural gyaru form was the best

B4r

Jan 1, 2018

Sadly, there's nobody who can upload her photos/videos from Lovepop or Digi-gra :(
0178(22).jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

KushiHime

JAV Lover
Mar 8, 2018
It seems the Gyaru genre is a bit dead nowadays, most new stuff i've seen on javlibrary isn't too appealing and most of the best actresses are not active, Reona is the only saving grace it seems.

Attachments

• 990200053374_001.jpg
    990200053374_001.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hina Nanase & Aika teamed up but Hina was a better performer for sure

wanz982pl.jpg

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

She was great in this too.