Gyaru (Gal) Appreciation

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I'm waiting for girl like that too ;)

now I enjoying Chinami Sakura, but she not gyaru

Why isn't she? She's in KIRA KIRA movies and she's marketed that way on the DVD covers.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Why isn't she? She's in KIRA KIRA movies and she's marketed that way on the DVD covers.

I think not all of the girls who performed for Kira Kira are gyaru, yes I agree she marketed that way, but I've watched her in other studios movies, and she look like common japanese girls not gyaru

for me her "gyaru factor" is not strong enough

while Karen Uehara, in the early of her AV career I know her as hapa, but later she can perform very good as gyaru, sho she is unique : hapa gyaru

hikago

May 29, 2012
here to keep upping my fave gyaru, Uehara Karen :D
1rct819pl.jpg

1rct783pl.jpg

1gar410pl.jpg

definitely the current best gyaru tough type, she truly has the tough bod and the face (not the moe-turn gyaru type) :rolleyes:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
here to keep upping my fave gyaru, Uehara Karen :D

1gar410pl.jpg

definitely the current best gyaru tough type, she truly has the tough bod and the face (not the moe-turn gyaru type) :rolleyes:

Is that Miwako Yamamoto??!! :ksss:

I really want to like Karen more but small boobs and lame BJs keep me away. Of the ladies you have there, i like Hikari the best.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
still don't see new gyaru that got my attention

I noticed Marx Brothers started to promote tattoo girls

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Same. The golden age of galdom has been over for a while.

Well said!

I'd like to take this opportunity and point out that it looks like that the studio "GARCON" shut down last year as they stopped releasing videos after October 8. I don't know if there was an official announcement, but the fact is that they haven't put out anything since then and even though sometimes studios skip a month (Freedom/NFDM didn't release any titles this February, for example), it's been a little more than four months now. And it's a real shame, because I've been getting into GAR titles lately and I'm loving them so far. Many of their films embody what gals should be about (in my opinion, anyway): sexy, tough and dominant girls taking control of men and having a fun time. Some of their titles feature "traditional" r*** too, so I guess there is something for everyone. In any case, they put out 441 titles in total, so I guess there's a lot to watch, but I'm sad to see them go if they are indeed out of business.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well said!

I'd like to take this opportunity and point out that it looks like that the studio "GARCON" shut down last year as they stopped releasing videos after October 8. I don't know if there was an official announcement, but the fact is that they haven't put out anything since then and even though sometimes studios skip a month (Freedom/NFDM didn't release any titles this February, for example), it's been a little more than four months now. And it's a real shame, because I've been getting into GAR titles lately and I'm loving them so far. Many of their films embody what gals should be about (in my opinion, anyway): sexy, tough and dominant girls taking control of men and having a fun time. Some of their titles feature "traditional" r*** too, so I guess there is something for everyone. In any case, they put out 441 titles in total, so I guess there's a lot to watch, but I'm sad to see them go if they are indeed out of business.

maybe its becaused gyaru has loss their popularity in AV ?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
maybe its because gyaru has loss their popularity in AV ?

I just don't think the quality and quantity of women is as good as it used to be. The best Gal vid of recent memory was on Rocket, not Kira Kira, featuring Hikari totally draining this guy while he cums in this gif. If more videos were like that, its popularity would return.

Hikari.gif

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just don't think the quality and quantity of women is as good as it used to be. The best Gal vid of recent memory was on Rocket, not Kira Kira, featuring Hikari totally draining this guy while he cums in this gif. If more videos were like that, its popularity would return.

View attachment 595779

yes, now gyaru is lack of high quality talent

most of my favorite already retired

only Karen Uehara, Aika, Hikari and Moca the top names that still active