Gyaru (Gal) Appreciation

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
It's been a long time since Kira Kira had its amazing run with these ladies:

ALbM2v4.jpg images.jpg nao_tachibana.jpg 243627.jpg

original.jpg 242280.jpg Ema Kisaki-album-6-page-00012.jpg ai-kawamoto-3.jpg rumika-pretty-bitch-kuro-gyaru-jav-onahole-4.jpeg haruka-sanada-2.jpg

Who are your favorites from Kira Kira's best era? What gyarus do you like now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gyaru and Gir633

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Currently:

MOKA
374full-my-profile.jpg

Aoi Matsushima
XZgBSmk.jpg

Hikari
images.jpg

Mei Matsumoto is getting really good too
55a3e3830c69dc52c27c.jpg

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Kurea Muto , Mana Izumi, and Rumika, and were my favorites in that order. I've always liked this look, kind of exotic, rather kinky and in general projects an image of a fun girl. Though I have a feeling that in real life a lot of them might have rather un-fun personalities, but I prefer to think not.

I forgot about Aiba Reika, she's very cute, but yeah I think I was a little disappointed with her videos. Not a lot just a bit, she was still nice to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I liked Tachibana Nao a lot, however, my favourite movie from her isn't from Kira Kira, it's this one:
pppd00163ps.jpg

I also liked Aiba Reika, but I think she is retired. Now I kind of like Aika, and I'm looking for some new kurogals to follow.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Many will say Aika...and she's hot..I just find her boring these days. She really doesn't seem to be into it most of the time. Her BJ skills are as awful as her cowgirl is great.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Damn, i remember some of this girls from 2011-2 when there were a lot of black gal uncensored movies. And now, at the end of 2015 i can't think of a single black gal uncensored movie that has been released this year.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Mana Izumi

rNSZJJS.jpg

tTGYCvb.jpg

vCrsgcx.jpg

4Lfv08S.jpg

She was pretty much the only gyaru actress that I thought was consistently good. A shame she quit, though I hear she's still in the business backstage, she appearently does the make-up for the current gyaru girls. She's certainly still very active on Twitter.

Other than that, I can't think of any other gyaru girl that did more than 1 or 2 movies that I liked even though I can dig the gyaru look itself.

Maybe Karen Uehara, but I dunno, I never saw her as *that* much of a gyaru.

oSkxg3e.jpg

MjU35lF.jpg

BrcM2fQ.jpg

A3NmTyH.jpg

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
From the actresses @BDrake mentioned:
  • Nao Tachibana - Nice body, nice face, nice boobs :D I like her - independently if she shoots gyaru movies or not.
  • Ema Kisaki - She is a crazy one and I don't like all of her movies, but a few. But most of the time she somehow seems to be a little bit dump. And her really fake boobs are also something you have to deal with.
  • Rumika - She is like a sugar rush: Overly cute. A really really nice face. If only her boobs...
  • Moka - One of my all time favourites. Also her boobs are also fake you can look at them and her without any problems for hours (not like Ema Kisaki). And she also has a nice face.
  • Mei Matsumoto - Nice body, nice, face, nice boobs. :D

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
From the actresses @BDrake mentioned:
  • Ema Kisaki - She is a crazy one and I don't like all of her movies, but a few. But most of the time she somehow seems to be a little bit dump. And her really fake boobs are also something you have to deal with.
  • Mei Matsumoto - Nice body, nice, face, nice boobs. :D

Just chatting here. What do you mean Ema's a dump? She has some GREAT energy and probably the best deepthroat BJ of all of the gyarus. In every video she throws dick in her mouth like she has no sense of self-preservation. Great cowgirl too. Tits..I agree, but they aren't as big as deal for me.

Doesn't Mei have fake boobs too...?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Almost every gal that I like has been mentioned by now! My favourite would have to be Rumika, but strictly with long hair - for some reason I didn't find hear nearly as attractive with short hair. I'm also a fan of Erika/Moka and am really glad that she's still going!

As for Aika, I agree that she's hot, but somehow she always comes off as a real bitch for me personality-wise so I don't really watch her titles unless I see something very promising on the cover.

I'm really surprised that no one's mentioned Sakura Rio so far! She's definitely in my top three with Rumika and Erika/Moka.

pp_100829.jpg

I also liked Sakura Kiryuu back in the day.

pp_153420.jpg

And Takikawa Kanon, although I think she falls into a strange category for me as I know that she's not amongst the most beautiful actresses and that the majority of people probably won't find her that attractive yet I still watched quite a few of her titles.

pp_170049.jpg

Just as a side-note: I don't think that Matsushima Aoi counts as a gal, but she's definitely gorgeous!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Just chatting here. What do you mean Ema's a dump? She has some GREAT energy and probably the best deepthroat BJ of all of the gyarus. In every video she throws dick in her mouth like she has no sense of self-preservation. Great cowgirl too. Tits..I agree, but they aren't as big as deal for me.

Doesn't Mei have fake boobs too...?
No problem at all. :) It's not about Ema's performance. She does a lot, even double penetration and all. But for me she seems not to have a very high IQ. Maybe that is just my impression and I can't explain it very clearly. If her fake tits (and you can really see it while you don't see that this clearly at other actresses) are no problem - the better for you. If you into her performance she is the ideal actress for you. :)

About Mei: I have to admit I don't know. But I also have to say that I don't care because they fit her perfectly. :D

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Almost every gal that I like has been mentioned by now! My favourite would have to be Rumika, but strictly with long hair - for some reason I didn't find hear nearly as attractive with short hair. I'm also a fan of Erika/Moka and am really glad that she's still going!

As for Aika, I agree that she's hot, but somehow she always comes off as a real bitch for me personality-wise so I don't really watch her titles unless I see something very promising on the cover.

I'm really surprised that no one's mentioned Sakura Rio so far! She's definitely in my top three with Rumika and Erika/Moka.

pp_100829.jpg

I also liked Sakura Kiryuu back in the day.

pp_153420.jpg

And Takikawa Kanon, although I think she falls into a strange category for me as I know that she's not amongst the most beautiful actresses and that the majority of people probably won't find her that attractive yet I still watched quite a few of her titles.

pp_170049.jpg

Just as a side-note: I don't think that Matsushima Aoi counts as a gal, but she's definitely gorgeous!

Good call on Rio and Kanon. I just watched that video today. She's HOT.

Reactions: kharo88

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
No problem at all. :) It's not about Ema's performance. She does a lot, even double penetration and all. But for me she seems not to have a very high IQ. Maybe that is just my impression and I can't explain it very clearly. If her fake tits (and you can really see it while you don't see that this clearly at other actresses) are no problem - the better for you. If you into her performance she is the ideal actress for you. :)

About Mei: I have to admit I don't know. But I also have to say that I don't care because they fit her perfectly. :D

I understand what you mean with Ema. As for Mei, I saw the fake tits the moment I saw them in action. Very stiff and even at normal angles you can see it, similar with Tia and Kurea Hasumi.

Reactions: CodeGeek

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Just DL'd SCOP-358. The standout was Chinami Sakura. She really is the one to look for this year. Shien Fujimoto was pretty good too.

SCOP-358.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

fezzie

Jan 26, 2013
You can't have a topic like this without mentioning Tsubasa Miyashita. Just something about her - might be her duck lips.
Tsubasa Miyashita wlpp60.jpg

And then theres this cutie, also a Tsubasa. Really cute face and she smiles a lot

de3c69ee0f479835cb99e031e6dca89f.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I have a good question, who around Currently do you all think will be a Mana Izumi type star?