GRAFFITI!!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Lookin' good!

Hopefully this is just for fun, and not some gang thing. ;o

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
oh no way! i dont roll with any gangs or anything. its simply my own thing. i do it for the art, but you need to have a name, so i chose 'stone'... but its nothing to do with drugs or anything, its actually like a stone in a river, and the tranquility that art gives me... although it is a little ambiguous so a lot of people mistaken it for drugs... but as long as i know what it means, right? YAY!

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
I'll take some pics of graffiti around where i live. some is really good.
btw, attach function is totally decent for pictures.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
i know that the attach funtion is. but i already had all of these up in imageshack/photobucket. it just seemed easier this way.
but i would love to see some graffiti from other areas! im always down for seeing more stuff!!!

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
VANDALISM!

haha i do some stencils and tags too, stencils are fun

POPNWAFFLES

Jan 1, 2007
graffiti is the best, i wish there were more writers around my city :tears:

keep up the good work, and watch piece by piece if you haven't already~

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
My best friends first tattoo was a banksy.
I actually want to get started doing my own. I've seen a lot of really good stuff in the city I live near. I just need some money for supplies and some ideas.

Neocell

Oppai Lover
Mar 13, 2007
Graffiti?

Well if i want to make some...i just have to play Marc Ecko's: Getting Up on Xbox