[GR-25] Rare Early Fujisaki Saya (652mb/mpg)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Starring: Fujisaki Saya (may have been a different name on this one)

NOTES: I don’t know where I got this one, but this is a very early Fujisaki Saya film. It’s so old I couldn't find a Japanese description anywhere and I have no idea how old it is, and it's in MPG format. But the mole to the right of her mouth is unmistakably hers, as well as the beautiful eyes. In this one, she fucks a Japanese guy who pours oil over her, then the next two scenes are with black guys. Some wild sex. Not the greatest resolution, but this is a rare collectors item for fans of this hot actress, and it allows a glance into what JAV was like in its infancy.

Fujisaki Saya gr-25.jpg Fujisaki Saya gr-25-1.jpg

Attachments

• gr-25HN.torrent
    30.2 KB · Views: 4,382

kokanee

Aug 9, 2010
Starring: Fujisaki Saya (may have been a different name on this one)

NOTES: I don’t know where I got this one, but this is a very early Fujisaki Saya film. It’s so old I couldn't find a Japanese description anywhere and I have no idea how old it is, and it's in MPG format. But the mole to the right of her mouth is unmistakably hers, as well as the beautiful eyes. In this one, she fucks a Japanese guy who pours oil over her, then the next two scenes are with black guys. Some wild sex. Not the greatest resolution, but this is a rare collectors item for fans of this hot actress, and it allows a glance into what JAV was like in its infancy.

View attachment 736585 View attachment 736586
Thanks! She is one of my ATFs

dent80

Jun 14, 2008
thank you for this upload.
she did go by another name at that time, ayaka fujisaki it was.
her stuff seems to be so old, it is mostly not on dmm. But check ayaka fujisaki on asianscreens.com, there are obviously a lot more movies she made. apparently, she did another interracial flick as well as a bukkkake / cum themed one. too bad that we are probably never gonna see this stuff :(

Last edited: