ゴーストハント (悪霊シリーズ) Ghost Hunt (720p) Dual-Audio

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I downloaded a smaller version that was ripped from this, apparently. I was not overly thrilled with that rip (it was okay just not great) so I am sharing the larger and better seeded one. The only reason I don't like sharing torrents I haven't downloaded is I can't help seed. If anyone needs seeds I can only share the smaller version and help seed that, though there may be a drop in quality.
Ghost.Hunt.full.521288.jpg
Plot Summary: Telling ghost stories is a favorite past time of Mai Taniyama and her friends—that is, until she meets 17-year-old Kazuya Shibuya, the man sent by Shibuya Psychic Research Center to investigate paranormal activity at a supposedly haunted school. When Mai gets caught in a dangerous situation, she is rescued by Kazuya's assistant. Saving her lands the assistant incapacitated, and Kazuya demands that Mai become his assistant, instead...

591989-ghost.hunt.full.521373.jpg
Video: h.264
Audio: AC3
(The common encode information shared by Exiled-Destiny)

Ghost.Hunt.full.521349.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny
Size: 8.27 GB
Detected quality: x264
Original run: 04 October 2006 — 28 March 2007
Episodes count: 25
AniDB rating: 7.3
Director: Mano Akira
Studio: J.C.Staff
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

ghost_hunt_436_1280.jpg

This was based on a light novel series by Ono Fuyumi and although the series was completed in 1994 the story was left incomplete, so there is no big finale to this anime. Each story is better than the previous one though, IMO. This series starts off a little slow, as many intros do, but it really picks up and is fairly engrossing. I can see why it is popular worldwide. Of course I am a big horror fan so I might be a tad biased.
ghost-hunt_757_1280.png
There are no English "signs and songs" subtitles for episodes 2-4. Uploader said there were no "Sign and Song" subtitles needed for those episodes. All regular English subtitles are reported as fine and working.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]e.d.ghost.hunt.720p.torrent
    43.8 KB · Views: 3,467
Reactions: louai