Googling information about artworks..help!!!

kuyakuya

Jul 22, 2009
before reading my post below, this post is about bondage anime girls or ecchi bondage, i don't insist anyone who doesn't like this topic to read it.

hey guys.. i wanna ask you information about how to google some anime artwork done by a known artist?

for example, i found an illustrator, Spark Utamaro is his well-known name just like murakami suigun, he is an anime illustrator .. both of them are an ecchi or bondage anime illustration. i like all of their artwork.. Murakami suigun, and spark utamaro, their artwork have a special style which i love so much..not like the other artworks... besides that, they draw well... ^^

Who i'm asking now is Spark Utamaro, i call him SU here. I attached some samples of his artworks. SU make mangas, hentai mangas. But I'm not too interested in his manga, they're too ordinary for me (no offense here) i prefer his artwork pictures to his mangas. But untill now, i only found a little of them (SU's artworks), i know there are still many of his artworks out there.

the question is, i have searched it with every keywords i knew, but still, i didn't find them..i only found his mangas and a little of his artworks..

So, please, anyone can help me or teach me how to google in condition that just i tell you? I have googled it with "Spark utamaro artwork", "spark utamaro complete pictures set", "spark utamaro bondage illustration" etc..still just found his manga.. >.< thank you for your assistance guys.. i will appreciate it..

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
did you ever search for スパークうたまろ? Then try it...

kuyakuya

Jul 22, 2009
Hmm...well..because i cannot speak japanese, neither read it, so i never try it..but i can use google to translate the results...thanks mate !!! :cry:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007