GOOD TOGETHER: JAV's Best Duos & Teams

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
There's a lot of girl/girl or FFM JAVs out there. JAV performers pair up with each other all the time.

Yet there's always those pairings that are special, for which we look forward to.

One pairing I love is the one between HIKARI HINO & SAKI OTSUKA.

Both lez it up with other performers, but these two do something to one another. There's heat, and chemistry in their pairings.

There are lots of other great duos, of course. So please share yours.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I editted this thread to include teams. The reason being for the fantastic trio of ANRI OKITA, RURI SAIJO, and COCOMI SAKURA.

These 3 have only done two JAVs together (2nd to be released next month), but their debut as a group was awesome...nice, shapely butts, and big tits in every scene.

These three are great together.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
NAO & HOTARU AKANE did many many JAVs together. Nao is quite under-appreciated. I've always found her sexy, she has a wild look in her eye.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yes, it's been a few years, but the pairing of YUMA ASAMI & MINORI HATSUNE was sheer brilliance. They are a very good match, and performed well together. They didn't lez it up really, although they did bump tits, and feel each other up a little.

Yuma Asami should be doing more of these group or 3some JAVs.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
This is going back fours years. If you like "mature" performers, then "Glamorous Woman" is for you. Great ensemble here:

YUMI KAZAMA, MAKI TOMODA, and JUN KUSANAGI

All energetic, orgasmic performers. A fantastic grouping. I wish they work together again.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
This team features HIKARI HINO, NAO & RISA MURAKAMI in Super-Orgy (if I remember the title correctly.

The openning scene is intense, with Hikari Hino the loudest and wettest. These three fuck and suck with over-the-top enthusiasm (which is what I like about Ran Maru JAVs).

Risa Murakami has a great, athletic body, and Nao (ever under-appreciated) has a nice ass for a woman so slim. It's still up on many torrent sites.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Going back a few years to the pairing up of YUMA ASAMI & RIO. Sadly it was a one-time team-up, it was memorable. Yuma did lick Rio's nipples in a scene or two, albeit briefly.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
This is their first JAV together, but I hope it's the first of many. AZUSA NAGASAWA & KYOKO MAKI are a good pairing with their similiar body types, and innocent faces. They both performer with passion, and have gorgeous asses a man can just get his hands on (especially Azusa).

The torrent is very new, so you can DL it fairly quickly.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=pla018/

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
YUMA ASAMI & AKIKO YOSHIZAWA have done at 3 JAVs together. There is a certain chemistry between them, and Yuma seems to favour working with her.

There isn't as much touching going on between the two (Yuma licked Rio's nipples, and has had Minori Hatsune rub her boobs against a cock). Still they do look great together.