Good Streaming Jav site?

johnsmith125

Jan 13, 2010
i know of megarotic... xtokyo movies... anyone know good sites where i can watch jav models by streaming or short clip downloads like the two i listed above? thanks

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
Search out using search engine like badjojo.com
Also kuntfutube.com have many asians with some JAV

trepaz

Sep 24, 2009
I don't get it. Xtokyo streams what only like 5 seconds of the video in horrible quality? I like how they give the models' names, but where do I get the full/longer video?

iplay

Jul 12, 2014
Here is my recent favorite JAV site http://jav4u.co/.

I like JAV4U because they allow the option of downloading JAV movies either through torrents or direct downloads. They even offer the option of streaming the movies too.

Each movie they post comes with a lot of details of the movie if you wanted to read about it too. They also spend a lot of time posting each video to ensure that each movie is well categorized. I really recommend this website as it actually supplies free jav.

Reactions: CodeGeek

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I must have encountered this one before, but I don't remember a site making multiple downloading options available, in this case, DDLs, torrents and streams. So maybe I didn't encounter this one. Nice find, Iplay.

It's most likely temporary, but at present, when I click on the stream links, I get a 404 page. The stream site Jav4u employs (called Streamcloud.eu) is probably down for the moment.

Last edited:

iplay

Jul 12, 2014
Yea the streamcloud site may have been down. Generally the torrent and direct download links are always usually up. Thanks hope you enjoyed it.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Just noticed the last post on this thread was nearly four-years-old before you revived it, Iplay... that was right jim-dandy of you. I also realized Jav4u is a site I may never have encountered, going through their archives of (to date) only fifteen pages; the site is fairly new.

Definitely the DDL and torrent links of
Jav4u are helpful, but it's the stream factor that folks reading this thread would be most interested in. Streamcloud.eu is still showing as a dead duck, and the prognosis is looking bleaker, unfortunately. Let's keep the fingers crossed.

EDIT:
I thought of the possibility that this site may be blocked in the USA, where I'm from., so I investigated. I quickly learned of 404 complaints that were... at least one year old!

Alexa.co, a website analyzer, claims Streamcloud.eu is one of the top 1.000 sites in the world, and shows the site to be active - including in the USA. (Germany is the big user. Any German members happening by, perhaps you can try Streamcloud.eu and report on its accessibility.) Another analyzer, Downuptime.net, gives conflicting reports - but there are clues Streamcloud.eu is active. (They provide tips on how to unblock a site, the way many of us have unblocked DMM - but at this time, they have a "oops" note, lacking the info to make it work.)

Oh... okay. They have a handy "check" bar on top of their page, and that reports Streamcloud.eu has been down for the last two months. (Raising the new question, how has Jav4u been able to link to Streamcloud.eu, in Jav4u's most recent posts.)

Last edited: