Good places to visit in Yokohama (ideally with lots of babes)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lighthand

Jun 24, 2008
I'll be posted to Japan; Yokohama for about 4 months.

Anyone know of hip and happening places there with lots of nice friendly babes?

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
With 4 months, you'll have plenty of time to explore. The main Yokohama area is somewhat a family-ish area (lots of outdoor activities, shopping, there's the ferris wheel, etc). The international pier is a beautiful place, and it's fun to just hang out there.

Check out the Red Brick building, there are a few nice bars and restaurants there. There's also the sky restaurant at the bay bridge, though it's more of an upscale date spot. I don't know more specifics about nightlife around Yokohama, but don't forget you can just take the Keihin line from Yokohama station right into Tokyo (and transfer at Shinagawa station to the Yamanote line to get to any of the major areas).

lighthand

Jun 24, 2008
Thanks for the tip.

I've been to Tokyo a few times, so I might give it a miss this time and concentrate on the south area of Japan during my free time and weekends.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
selections

I need to spend a little more time in Yokohama the next time I visit [December].
Bento.com has a reasonable selection of pubs and bars in Yokohama.
Thrash Zone sounds especially intriguing. :surprised:
Do remember that now Yokohama is served by not only the JR and the Keikyu Line (which is through-routed onto the Toei Asakusa Line), but also the Tokyu Minato Mirai Line, which runs direct from downtown Yokohama to Shibuya. :happy: (Fare: ¥460)