Good evening

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
I’m a French Canadian and my English is very bad.
I collection of japanese anime and manga.
I am a beginner in the hentai.
According to what I saw in the forum, that will be impossible for me to have all that is in the forum nor to even try to contribute (uploader) too.
But I especially will concentrate what I like: the parody and version adults of animate popular. Example: I saw the adult version or hentai (movie) of Lucky Star known under the name of Lucky Chuta (if you have also the anime version adult or hentai, I would be to also interest ^^).
I hope that, although I then not to make large thing for the forum, you do not see a disadvantage of being yours.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to pose them to me, I will try to answer in spite of my difficulty of including/understanding English well.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Welcome to Akiba-Online ! (I speak french btw^^)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Welcome, fellow Canadian.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I’m a French Canadian and my English is very bad.
I collection of japanese anime and manga.
I am a beginner in the hentai.
According to what I saw in the forum, that will be impossible for me to have all that is in the forum nor to even try to contribute (uploader) too.
But I especially will concentrate what I like: the parody and version adults of animate popular. Example: I saw the adult version or hentai (movie) of Lucky Star known under the name of Lucky Chuta (if you have also the anime version adult or hentai, I would be to also interest ^^).
I hope that, although I then not to make large thing for the forum, you do not see a disadvantage of being yours.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to pose them to me, I will try to answer in spite of my difficulty of including/understanding English well.
Salut! Je peux parler un petit, petit peu de français, mais mes langues préferées [?] sont anglais ou japonais. 私は1997から2001までフランス語を勉強してた。そして、2004から2007まで大学で日本語を大学生として勉強してた。私のフランス語も私の日本語も下手なんだけど日本語が大好きで、まだ日本語の勉強を続いてる。 Je ne peux pas parler en français canadien ... "québecois", n'est-ce pas? それじゃ、en englais, je recommencerai ...

You say that you like adult parodies of animation (like Lucky Chuta). I don't know where you would find them, but I know that I've seen ones of Code Geass, Clannad, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, School Days, etc., so I'm sure you'll be able to find some new ones that you'll enjoy with the help of the more knowledge members here!

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
Konnichiwa Sakunyuusha sama,

I find that you clear up well in French as me I also manage in English. But with the practice, one improves.

Arigato to tell me that there exists the adult anime version of Code Geass, Clannad, Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu (ah that I must say that I would like to see it that it is in anime or in movie). I count on the members of the forum to help me with better of their knowledge.

Sayonara,

Herik sama