Gokkun

Yeah, I totally agree, What is "good enough" for me? That is the Million dollar question. And as I said in my over-long description, the vast bulk of JAV 'dialog' is just the same thing over and over and over. For me, the only time dialog matters is during interviews or to a large degree the pornless scenes. These scenes I am often curious about the comments. My 'fetish' I suppose you could call it, is post action interviews. I am interested in what the the girls have to say after they've just been bukkaked or swallowed a ton of cum. If anyone has some suggestions On that score I would be happy to have them, But back to the point, YOu are completely right Krack, Just about all of most JAV titles don't really need comprehensive subs. There is probably about 1% of all of the titles where I even give a fuck what is being said, otherwise I already know what is being said.. However, my objective doing these was not so much to please myself as it was a project to contribute to the community.
i love those before-and-after interviews. it was probably all just for the camera, but it worked on me too lol. also, storylines like “your gf won’t swallow? i will do it then” like in MIAA-735 at 17m12s. this part is hard for AI to get right, so i usually use it as a benchmark to get an idea of how good a model or my settings are. it probably means nothing, because doing well here doesn’t guarantee the same results for the rest of the video or for other videos.

from my limited testing, i feel like offline methods are already good enough for speech detection and transcription. there aren’t that many things that can go wrong there. the real limitation seems to be translation with quantized offline models. so uploading jp subs and letting cloud AI help with the translation/context part might give better results. just a suggestion for anyone who hasn’t tried this setup yet.
 
i love those before-and-after interviews. it was probably all just for the camera, but it worked on me too lol. also, storylines like “your gf won’t swallow? i will do it then” like in MIAA-735 at 17m12s. this part is hard for AI to get right, so i usually use it as a benchmark to get an idea of how good a model or my settings are. it probably means nothing, because doing well here doesn’t guarantee the same results for the rest of the video or for other videos.

from my limited testing, i feel like offline methods are already good enough for speech detection and transcription. there aren’t that many things that can go wrong there. the real limitation seems to be translation with quantized offline models. so uploading jp subs and letting cloud AI help with the translation/context part might give better results. just a suggestion for anyone who hasn’t tried this setup yet.
One of the funniest things about this whole , insane, project is that the technology is in its nacient stage. I don't expect that it will be very long, technology-wise, before Whisper et-all, and all of my loony hard work will be for nothing because browsers or media players et centera (VLC has been promising an on-the-fly translator for a while now) but I don't expect that it will be long before the technology makes my efforts moot. Tbh, I hope that it is soon because from just about every angle, From Install on down, WhisperAI is FUCKED!
 
One of the funniest things about this whole , insane, project is that the technology is in its nacient stage. I don't expect that it will be very long, technology-wise, before Whisper et-all, and all of my loony hard work will be for nothing because browsers or media players et centera (VLC has been promising an on-the-fly translator for a while now) but I don't expect that it will be long before the technology makes my efforts moot. Tbh, I hope that it is soon because from just about every angle, From Install on down, WhisperAI is FUCKED!

LLPlayer can translate on the fly. It uses the Faster-Whisper-XXL engine as well. It takes around 20 seconds for the subtitles to appear after loading a video, so it’s not instantaneous, but the timestamps are accurate.

For browsers, there is ViiTor Translate. It’s free but requires an email account. The translation is pretty rough, but gets the general idea across.
 

Attachments

  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: yellowvac
This is a long message but please read.

Several Months ago I posted a very large (file size) group of .srt files. Most of them were reasonably accurate with the occasional hullucination. However I found that after uploading those files that there were a bunch of files between 0 kb and 5 kb. There are many reasons that a subtitle could be that small: almost no dialog (Many compilations would fall into that category) or other explanations are that WhisperAI started hallucinating after a long dialogless section, and continuted to hallucinate after the dialog resumed. It is an endless game of accuracy vs hallucination (Most of the hallucinations whisper has 'learned' to inject phrases that it has gleaned by watching youtube videos which explains comments like 'subscribe to my channel' Every time you try to tweak one problem away, another one arises so it is not a matter of tweaking until you get it perfect, it is a matter of tweaking until it is good enough, and "good enough' is highly subjective.

And so, I decided to give the sub-creation process another go with all of the files that I had created that had subs that were >5kb. I did some extra tweaking and the attached zip is the result of about 5 Months processing. NOt perfect, but good enough by my standards.

For really new people who may use these, My file names are slightly odd because of an attempt to modify the names, for the earlier set of subs, to only include the code with no extraneous naming, IE, ABC-123-some-stupid-fuck-decided-to-add-a-novel-after-the-code.mp4 became ABC-123.mp4 My renaming process was not perfect so I ended up with many files that may look like; ABC-123.mp4 s.mp4

This is where you will have to do a little work. If your file, ABC.123 has other characters you will have to rename one of the 2 files to be the same for them to get recognized by your media player.

Another note for the people new to subtitle files. You can easily edit these .srt files. Open one in Word, Open Office, or some other word-processing program, and just edit the text as you want it. So, for example, if the .srt, at some point says, 'Subsribe to my channel" You could open the .srt and change that text to whatever you like or you could use the find and replace option in your word-processing program and replace "Subscribe to me channel" with a blank, or some other comment if you want. Do that for 'all' and it will remove all instances of that particular comment. I'm only really describing this for people that are unfamiliar with the technology, the point is that you can easily edit these files

My original set of .srt's were accompanied with the cover image for easy referance. This zip is .srt's only so the entire 21k is just .srt files. My originals, with covers are still available on Akiba in an earlier post.

One last detail that I forgot to mention. The total of this new group of .srts are comprised of some of the original group that I uploaded several Months ago, Some which have been removed from that original list, and a bunch of new titles that I did not have when I originally created the massive .srt zips.

And so, after much babbling, here are the files. Please enjoy.



Thanks a lot DScott for your incredible work !
 
  • Like
Reactions: DScott
Have you seen this one? Finally a mass gokkun by KV again. Last one was the excellent KV-212 with Kanna Misaki.

It's pretty encouraging. This along with MFYD-099 and perhaps we are entering a new gokkun era. Although the Non-stop creampie themed titles from KV are not as much my thing as the gokkun titles, that series has also been returning to the higher numbers of participants and and general intensity that they used to have.
 
Have you seen this one? Finally a mass gokkun by KV again. Last one was the excellent KV-212 with Kanna Misaki.


It's been a long time since KV had a good one like this. Thanks for the heads up!

I came across an older scene. But there's no ID for her.

Does anybody have her ID and if she shot anymore scenes?

Thanks!
 
Does anyone else yearn for the older days of JAV? Maybe I am jaded but I just walked through the 25 Pages of new releases and another 25 pages of new entries, on javlibrary, and every single video is cut from the same mold. One girl gets fucked by some old dude or dudes, rinse and repeat. Maybe they will toss in a facial here and there or possibly anal but of the 800 or so titles that I looked at they are all the same thing, different girls of course but nothing new, no creativity, just production line porn. Almost, dare I say it, American style porn. Like I said, maybe I'm just jaded but unless you go into the less savory subject matter, which is a total turn off for me because I love women. Everything that has been produced in the last few Years is just a carbon copy of the same video that has been made over and over and over and over...
 
  • Like
Reactions: booboo69 and Nu Wa
Does anyone else yearn for the older days of JAV? Maybe I am jaded but I just walked through the 25 Pages of new releases and another 25 pages of new entries, on javlibrary, and every single video is cut from the same mold. One girl gets fucked by some old dude or dudes, rinse and repeat. Maybe they will toss in a facial here and there or possibly anal but of the 800 or so titles that I looked at they are all the same thing, different girls of course but nothing new, no creativity, just production line porn. Almost, dare I say it, American style porn. Like I said, maybe I'm just jaded but unless you go into the less savory subject matter, which is a total turn off for me because I love women. Everything that has been produced in the last few Years is just a carbon copy of the same video that has been made over and over and over and over...
A combination of jaded and, just like most things in life, after a while it loses its appeal.

Like video games and/or TV, they're still great, but how hard is it to find a good game or show or movie these days?

You and I are in the same boat, hidden gems are once in a blue moon now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: booboo69 and DScott
CUM SWALLOWING FC2-PPV.. There now I have your attention! Maybe a Year ago there was a decent site , no images would load on my end but you could plug in the numerical code for a FC2-PPV video and it would not only give you all of the FC2-PPV with the same girl in it BUTTT, it would also give you the Japanese name for the actual actress that I could copy and translate. Then, maybe 6 Months ago it changed and I found another that was similar but no actress name. NOw that too is dead and now I have absolutely nothing to help me to identify a given actress on a FC2... video. So here I am. Somebody must have some alternative. IF anyone knows of a resource where I can plug in a code and get the actress name that would be super peachy Kean. Thanks.
 
Its identification time folks. Who is this. I thought maybe Risa Omomo but it just isn't quite right. Anyone have any guess who this may be: Screenshot 2026-07-19 042016.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: barbonedipietra
CUM SWALLOWING FC2-PPV.. There now I have your attention! Maybe a Year ago there was a decent site , no images would load on my end but you could plug in the numerical code for a FC2-PPV video and it would not only give you all of the FC2-PPV with the same girl in it BUTTT, it would also give you the Japanese name for the actual actress that I could copy and translate. Then, maybe 6 Months ago it changed and I found another that was similar but no actress name. NOw that too is dead and now I have absolutely nothing to help me to identify a given actress on a FC2... video. So here I am. Somebody must have some alternative. IF anyone knows of a resource where I can plug in a code and get the actress name that would be super peachy Kean. Thanks.
Not sure if it does everything you mention, but https://paipancon.com/ is pretty good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DScott
Not sure if it does everything you mention, but https://paipancon.com/ is pretty good.
Thank you for responding Plankraka. I may browse through their model list but it is not quite, or at least my test didn't bear fruit, by inputting a code, either with or without the fc2-ppv, and neither got me the file or the name of the model. Maybe there just isn't a site like that anymore. Either way I really appreciate you taking the time to try to help. Cheers
 
  • Like
Reactions: NallaMilchy
I have been curious about something and I know that the experts here can educate me. When I see cumshot-style videos and lately there is a genre of them that has some dude(s) with balls as big as basketballs or a dick that is 4 Feet long that shoots about a Liter of cum like RKI-147 or RKI-280. Is there anyone that buying into that? It is so fucking fake you would have to be a complete moron to think that it was real. Are there people that actually look for this stuff and find it ... stimulating? My personal reaction, but who am I to judge someone else's kink but my reaction is, What the fuck is this shit? And then I quickly delete the video.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: fmike
I have been curious about something and I know that the experts here can educate me. When I see cumshot-style videos and lately there is a genre of them that has some dude(s) with balls as big as basketballs or a dick that is 4 Feet long that shoots about a Liter of cum like RKI-147 or RKI-280. Is there anyone that buying into that? It is so fucking fake you would have to be a complete moron to think that it was real. Are there people that actually look for this stuff and find it ... stimulating? My personal reaction, but who am I to judge someone else's kink but my reaction is, What the fuck is this shit? And then I quickly delete the video.
Like many really dumb videos I ignore. Modern JAV is full of this. I used to be able to a adult store in Japan and by so many titles, now I don't even bother when I'm there. So much garbage now. In my opinion JAV has gone downhill. Once in a while there will be good stuff, but I find myself having to edit out over a half of the movie just to get rid of stupid scenes. Hard drive space is more expensive now, so i have to trim all the useless fat. But judging from the posts i see on Akiba, I do not doubt there are many people here who like this garbage and thanks to them the producers will keep making this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PHauc14_2nd
Like many really dumb videos I ignore. Modern JAV is full of this. I used to be able to a adult store in Japan and by so many titles, now I don't even bother when I'm there. So much garbage now. In my opinion JAV has gone downhill. Once in a while there will be good stuff, but I find myself having to edit out over a half of the movie just to get rid of stupid scenes. Hard drive space is more expensive now, so i have to trim all the useless fat. But judging from the posts i see on Akiba, I do not doubt there are many people here who like this garbage and thanks to them the producers will keep making this.
Great point Iraiden. There must be people that want to see this idiocy or they wouldn't keep making it. As I said it is not my place to judge but If I made a movie where I Took 2 watermelons and tied then together with a string and then hung them over the girls necks, would people be turned on by the huge boobs?.... Probably!
 
Like many really dumb videos I ignore. Modern JAV is full of this. I used to be able to a adult store in Japan and by so many titles, now I don't even bother when I'm there. So much garbage now. In my opinion JAV has gone downhill. Once in a while there will be good stuff, but I find myself having to edit out over a half of the movie just to get rid of stupid scenes. Hard drive space is more expensive now, so i have to trim all the useless fat. But judging from the posts i see on Akiba, I do not doubt there are many people here who like this garbage and thanks to them the producers will keep making this.
We are seeing now the emergence more and more of trannies and the same degeneracy that is crippling The West. Sad and gross. Not to mention the fake cum epidemic is even more widespread now.

The most ridiculous one is "male squirting". How the hell is this even a thing? Men consume the porn we all know there is no such thing. Its just water being sprayed from a similar apparatus as they use for fake cum or just them urinating.
Really weird.