Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
So

So also these Pacifier prep movies are boring?
kv-071,109,201
Those are really good. Its just that they don't get very creative... Still I will take any of movies in the series over the garbage out now, Just wish they would do more with the girls like SOD, Moodyz, Milky, V&R planning, etc used to do.

Reactions: gapedi

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
They have a winning formula, why change it?

My favorites of the recent batch are Kawahara Kanae and Akari Niimura. They both seem to have a passion for giving great head.

Reactions: ganggauge

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
this is a good title, for waka fans

bonu034pl.jpg

Reactions: sincity

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Hello boys! I have been fan of bukkake and gokkun for many years and lately I noticed a significant decrease in quality of gokkun movies. We had the golden era with the moodyz serie "All the sperm togheter" or the first Milky cat movies. At first I thought the pandemic impacted the business, but now, many years have passed since then, and still there are no significant gokkun movies... Does anyone know what happened?
The JAV industry is less predatory now with contracts that will not force the actresses to do scenes that they don't want to. So now we have way less extreme fetishes (with gokkun being just one of it) unfortunately.

Not many actresses will voluntarily want to do gokkun scenes. I'm sure there are a mix of other reasons too but I think the law has been changed since then to protect the actresses.

Reactions: jaydogbones

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Probably the demand is less than before as well. Idea Pocket used to do some movies with big names few years ago. Asfur still does some with a focus on blowjob.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Hello boys! I have been fan of bukkake and gokkun for many years and lately I noticed a significant decrease in quality of gokkun movies. We had the golden era with the moodyz serie "All the sperm togheter" or the first Milky cat movies. At first I thought the pandemic impacted the business, but now, many years have passed since then, and still there are no significant gokkun movies... Does anyone know what happened?

The JAV industry is less predatory now with contracts that will not force the actresses to do scenes that they don't want to. So now we have way less extreme fetishes (with gokkun being just one of it) unfortunately.

Not many actresses will voluntarily want to do gokkun scenes. I'm sure there are a mix of other reasons too but I think the law has been changed since then to protect the actresses.
The shift has turned to creampies. Plus the people watching now don't care about if the cumshots are real or not. I for one absolutely hate creampies. The studios see this and are only interested in money, so they appeal to all the lame fans that are willing to pay for this garbage.

Reactions: gf25 and weiwei0421

Keksimus

Jan 15, 2024
The shift has turned to creampies. Plus the people watching now don't care about if the cumshots are real or not. I for one absolutely hate creampies. The studios see this and are only interested in money, so they appeal to all the lame fans that are willing to pay for this garbage.

Lets make own movie, I think it is isnt that hard. We just need 200 males, who will able to pay for themselves for analysis in a good clinic (30$) and pay to actress 50$ and 20 for production (rent a camera, cameramans, studio) Only100$ from each + tickets.
Actress will receive 10.000$ (A LOT of girls will do this for that money, we can find really pretty one, professional or not) Maybe we can find some in Latin America or even in EU. Ohana Petite is a good gulper for example, she is from Spain.
4000$ for production should be enough. We can sell it later in some popular sites and give them share from sales.
From 200 males will be ~1,2 liter of fresh cum (if everyone will cum 2 times 3ml each load, average volume of 1 load is 2-5ml) She will drink it in once (2 pintas in a beer glasses) and after someone will deepthroat actress to make her puke all the cum back, and after she will drink it again.

Reactions: apar29 and jps

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Meh the censorship made creampie looks trashier than it already is. Even since they shut down R18 (which was catered to people outside of Japan), the backward mentality is clearly worse now. The golden era was there but man the JAV industry took a big dip ever since.

jaydogbones

Aug 27, 2009
Meh the censorship made creampie looks trashier than it already is. Even since they shut down R18 (which was catered to people outside of Japan), the backward mentality is clearly worse now. The golden era was there but man the JAV industry took a big dip ever since.
Speaking of fake cum and creampies. I recently saw a June Lovejoy video with the mosaic removed and after the creampie the Actor pulls out and you can plainly see he's wearing a condom as the fake cum drips out of her pussy. I believe the JAV industry has been doing this for years, faking cumshots.