Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

santadog

Mar 6, 2009
That's for sure.
But I meant about the way they "like" it.
Maybe it's a food taste thing in Japan that resembles the taste of sperm.
It's still a fantasy. What you are watching does not resemble reality and certainly not representative of national characteristics. There's no evidence to support or suggest the idea that swallowing sperm is any different for Japanese women than it is for Western women. It's all down to the individual person in question. And to what extent whether what you see means that they truly 'like' it is yet another question.

MrNobody1987

Dec 30, 2021
Hey guys! I wanna ask if you guys have any good open-mouth swallow recommendations, it doesn't matter if it's a single swallow or a full movie of it, well known or not~
Because I am currently gathering these clips to add to an "open-mouth gokkun cumpilation" that was made by someone else (but new clips are being added to that project), and I believe this is the right forum to ask for some help :)
To those who want to know the clips I've gathered so far, or the current version of the compilation, please PM me here or talk to me on discord: mrnobody9063

MrNobody1987

Dec 30, 2021
Hey guys! I wanna ask if you guys have any good open-mouth swallow recommendations, it doesn't matter if it's a single swallow or a full movie of it, well known or not~
Because I am currently gathering these clips to add to an "open-mouth gokkun cumpilation" that was made by someone else (but new clips are being added to that project), and I believe this is the right forum to ask for some help :)
To those who want to know the clips I've gathered so far, or the current version of the compilation, please PM me here or talk to me on discord: mrnobody9063
I know it may take a bit of convincing, so I am gonna share a mini-pack of teaser for it:
https://mega.nz/folder/lb0jhQAS#sgHclkZBRPQp1N4gohPtMQ (I made them all into gifs except for the file named 1.mp4~I bought that 1 from FC2)

bathuta

Dec 11, 2011
Please, does anyone know who these girls are or what movies these photos are from? Thanks

Attachments

• 3gokkunmovies.jpg
    3gokkunmovies.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,006

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
https://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/adult/1stars862/1stars862pl.jpg
1stars862pl.jpg

looks like a pretty decent release from kirin, good to know he still doing these

Reactions: gapedi and lraiden

gapedi

Oct 24, 2021
For me, the hottest gokkun movie is NEOB-002. I think Hotaru Mori is the sweetest and most unbeatable gokkun actress of recent times. I follow her on Facebook and although she has not done anything in this genre again, she is more beautiful and charming every day. :)
I guess you're in love so you're biased :metabelo:
What I can say that NEOB-002 is the same material in all of the movie.
In MIGD-358 it's 3 girls + the director some times.
Also it has many ganres in the same movie to spice it up.