Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
doesnt matter, a lot japs are ugly in general, its enthusiam and performance that matter in gokkun.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
was looking around for some maria ozawa gokkun, would have been hot if she did a gokkun barrage, she clears hates semen but she dirty enough to let dudes piss in her mouth

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
In the Dream Woman edition she starred in, she takes some loads in her mouth while one of the other chicks jerks off the guys.

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
Without a doubt, one of the top gokkun titles of all time. A true masterpiece. It just doesn't get any better than this... :mimisan:

CC & Cleaned Video + AI Upscaled + Cleaned Audio + Chapters + Subtitles

MIGD-358 - Gokkun Idol Special - Gulping down 198 loads in 270 minutes - AI REMASTER

Director: Nao Masaki

19.56 GB - 3840x2160 30fps H265 AAC MKV and 8.22 GB - 1920x1080 30fps H265 AAC MKV

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thed-60fps-cleaned-audio.2043924/post-4416352
Sorry, seems like I am late to the party, Do I need a certain level to read this thread? Simply clicking on the link takes me to an Opps page saying I need higher clearance. Thanks for any help!

losplaceAce

Oct 23, 2016

Potentially epic Gokkun movie coming out December/January according to speculation from Irrumatio Lab. According to the tweet this is the same bowl Aya Miyazaki used in the epic "Sperm collected and swallowed and swallowed again" series. Maybe a Reboot? Even if its only half as good as that series was. I am excited given the dead nature of the gokkun genre in Japan.

This is the series being referenced to help people remember:
View attachment 3025238View attachment 3025239

Potentially good news. Tweet from the director of the collection films and then from Miho. Sounds like something in July

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
howdy boys, the fallen god has returned!! what have i missed?

caleidoscope

Loves Gokkun & cum gargling
Oct 26, 2008
lvl4-zf28s-67fcca.gif
Hi friend, nice see you again.
i got kicked out of discord for being politically incorrect. I could create another account, but... fuck them.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Been playing around with Whisper and did a subtitle for sdmu958 (first 2 scenes). Compared to previous autogenerated results with other software it comes up way ahead of other results, which yeiled virtually nothing, would never be as good as proper translation but its a poor mans sub :D

SDMU-958.webp

Attachments

• SDMU_958_1hoursub.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 256

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Mr
You've got a professional J-E translator and media localizer willing to volunteer what little free time he can find on an ongoing basis for the benefit of his fellow fan community, and all he asks in return is at least one person to help shoulder the burden of the hard work that would entail, and the silence following that offer is deafening. Instead, everybody's dicking around with AI as if those cringe results really were good enough. I am indeed bitter about so many people reaching out to me to do this or that for them for free over the years, but not one soul has ever been willing to help me do them the very favor they ask of me. But at the end of the day, it's not my loss. I don't need subtitles.
Me neither. I’m a freelance translator.