Gokkun

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
F
View attachment 2106107

Just because she doesn't feel enough horny when they record the video
120277_1585079085.37072
For example ,
Akari Mitani did swallow many guys in fucking scene , damn it so hot!
But we are still fucking the covid-19 so no massive bukkake or gokkun for now on. Plz pray for god to overcome the epidemic soon

I can't wait to see this movie, akari is one of my fav girls so this one will be a special occasion! :D

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
I appreciate the post. This is absolutely NOT a gokkun movie, though. Not even the scene you’ve mentioned here. She does NOT swallow the lot. She dodges the lot by letting it all fall out of her mouth while having “convulsions” from her “orgasm.” Definitely not a gokkun scene. Hot girl. 100% cum dodger, though.

Fair enough, I guess 'the lot' was a bit generous. I still think it was a good scene though so worth knowing it is there amongst all the Bukkake scenes (which are great too IMO)

mac2flip

Dec 25, 2019
yeah i wonder what pokpokpok was saying about stars-179 using fake cum. he's been around for more than 10 years too...member since 2009. looks like they do a good job to make it look real when it's decensored through javplayer lol

Reactions: jsjav

Flipmode

Apr 16, 2020
Mori Hotaru has also released this glorious non-stop gokkun film from "a company that we're not allowed to talk about on this forum." I'm sure you connoisseurs know which film I'm talking about.

Unfortunately, I can't even buy it because the only digital copy is on Duga and for some reason it doesn't accept my credit card.

Reactions: AceRothstein

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
Mori Hotaru has also released this glorious non-stop gokkun film from "a company that we're not allowed to talk about on this forum." I'm sure you connoisseurs know which film I'm talking about.

Unfortunately, I can't even buy it because the only digital copy is on Duga and for some reason it doesn't accept my credit card.

Are you referring to ASW-260? I could not find that on DMM either but it looks good.

141275474_1563714l.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli63l4u

Found this link for purchase but I don't know this site very well. Only place I could find where you could purchase digital copy. Even on the Asfur site, unless I really messed up, I could not find it listed. If you are not even talking about this title, please disregard lol.

http://www.eiten.tv/product/product_detail.php?pid=19126

No exactly gokkun, but Mori's Knight's Visual scene is freaking amazing. Well worth the price.

https://www.knights-visual.com/works/furasupi/nonstop/kv-214/

If the ASW title is not the one you were referring to, if you could indicate which scene you were referring to, I am very interested. Have become a big fan of Mori!

Reactions: Flipmode

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
IPSD 018 is seldom mentioned and is an incredibly great gokkun movie. She does many "rapid swallows" as I call them where there's a big shooter that cums a lot and she swallows the second it goes into her mouth as quick as she can and she ends up swallowing 2 or 3 times per load. It's amazing and I don't know why the hell there aren't more scenes like this! 99.9% of swallows are usually the same- wait until the guy finishes cumming and then show the cum to the camera, maybe play with it a little, and then swallow. That's fine. No complaint from me with that at all, but how bout some variations? i.e. the rapid swallow style, if nothing else just to change things up. It's so much hotter to me, knowing that she is tasting cum at it's freshest point, not only one time but 2 or 3 times per load.

If you're unaware of what I'm referring to, watch the scene sietjay is referencing, it's near the beginning the one wear at first she's wearing those big glasses.

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
If you're unaware of what I'm referring to, watch the scene sietjay is referencing, it's near the beginning the one wear at first she's wearing those big glasses.
That scene is actually in the middle of the movie, but at the beginning of part B if you got it in two parts. So if you have it in the beginnig you may only have part B of the movie. Anyway, great scene, even if I generally prefer to see big multiple mouthfuls of cum swallowed.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
best release in cum genre tho not all gokkun sdmu963

Attachments

• SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.989.jpg
    SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.989.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 78

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.929.jpg SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.12.26.286.jpg SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.12.26.286.jpgbest release in cum genre tho not all gokkun sdmu963
SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.929.jpg

Attachments

• SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.989.jpg
    SDMU-963.mp4_snapshot_02.11.13.989.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: jsjav

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Awesome gifs btw, you still see the cum but it's gone quick. Because she's thirsty for it. And not necessarily just for showing off to the camera. I totally get why they do it, but this is way better as far as I'm concerned. At lease give us more of this, than the 0.01 % of we probably have now. Any directors out there listening?? Lol

Reactions: harrylime_123

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
some "RAPID SWALLOW" scene from Kuroki Ichika in IPTD-665 was HOT too...;)

Awesome! Any similar titles involving "rapid swallowing" ? :O I mean gokkun with girls waiting with theirs mouths open to collect large quantities of cum is nice, but the longer they wait, the more watery/transparent the cum gets and the more saliva is added to the mix, also it means the girl tastes the cum less that when she has to swallow load after load after load, which makes her taste the semen a lot more ;)

cumlover12

Jan 12, 2020
I know there's a thread called "Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?" but I'm curious if there are any gokkun movies where the girl spits into a guy's mouth? I know it's probably rare or nonexistent, but personally, after getting hooked on bukkake and gokkun videos in my teen years and watching so much of it... I somehow started to get turned on by imagining myself kissing the girl after a blowjob, doing a cum-swap with her, or even self-inserting as her. :keringat: Anyone else feel like this at all? And any JAV recommendations for me? I do enjoy girl x girl cum-swap vids, but somehow I imagine girl x guy would be just as hot or hotter... Oops, sorry for the blog post :maaf:

Reactions: harrylime_123