Gokkun

kokoronaka

wakaran
Oct 16, 2019
Favorite deepthroat is dje034, mid way the guy just plows her throat and she goes with it for ages
"goes with it" more like she is forced to do so and is crying most of the movie in agony lol.
btw this might sound absurd to some but there is so much r*** in jav movies (for real) and im not talking about bakky movies either, if you don't believe me watch the end of migd-625.

And to be on topic I recommend NUBI-034 and NUBI-019

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks; I found DJE034 to be too violent, and from a visual perspective the cumshots weren't captured very well. Much more up my alley was Miyazawa Yukari's stellar performance in DJE068. I feel like I've overlooked her talents in the past. Part of this fetish for me is just the variety. We're all used to seeing how a woman plays with cum in her mouth horizontally, such as when kneeling, but for me its more exciting to see a beautiful woman laying prone, having gravity pool an entire load at the back of her throat.

kokoronaka

wakaran
Oct 16, 2019
What do you guys think of Vicky Love gokkun scene at premium bukkake? over 100 loads
having a girl grabbing the head of the girl is a very smart idea, I hate when in jav a guy is in the background holding the girl, get out of there you fucker! Is really off putting, so that's a plus. Sadly there is too much talk and noise in the background... the guy filming just doesn't shut up for a second, i can't enjoy any of premium bukkake videos because of that.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
She took some crazy thick loads one after the other.. sound not going to put me off. One of the best swallowing scene imo
And the cum is real. Don't have to think about: "it is fake or real?" Pure swallowing. Most loads, thick. Not weak loads from exhausted actors making dozens of movies in a short amount of time. Best of all: No creampies.. unlike......

Reactions: TerdFerguson

Daw

Oct 25, 2015

I didn't write for 2 years in this thread, but now I must admit this will be very very interesting. I was very skeptic about her, but I saw one video with her (AVSA-111), another (FGAN-005) and I like each new video with her more and more. For now BLD-002 is my favourite jav with her but it will change :D I don't remeber when I had that, when every next one release with the same AV idol I liked. Even with Airi I didn't have a situation like this. Misono Waka is very good actress. She is pretty but not with pushiness as like other actresses. She has very attractive body. One of the most things which I like in her besides her looks is her moaning during sex scenes. And her gokkun skills are great. In many videos with her there are swallowing. Now we will see her skills in something big (maybe too big, 100 shots will be ideal amount for me). I'm waiting for this for sure (and other videos with her also for ex. s-f jav :D )

Reactions: jsjav and feet01
Jul 31, 2016
What do you guys think of Vicky Love gokkun scene at premium bukkake? over 100 loads

Dunno. Out of interest I created an account on PB and paid for a subscription. I was unpleasantly surprised that in order to download clips I had to upgrade, incurring additional cost. And to download this particular movie, I'd have to upgrade again, and pay even more. I'm not against paying, but this is upselling and also it's becoming quite a serious amount at this point.

Content-wise, meh. The girls look allright, but the scenes are not my bag. There is an enormous amount of background noise, the camera-work is not great and the direction is just plain annoying. In my opinion it does not hold a candle to the atmosphere and aesthetics of a good production from Japan. Also the girls don't seem that into it, it's all rather matter-of-fact.

So, some may like it, but I'm not one of them.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012

AMAZING! I've been waiting with many others since November to finally get a cover, image, anything! I absolutely love the cow outfit.

350 minutes, 231 loads swallowed. That's a load swallowed around every 1.5 minutes over the course of a just less than 6 hour movie. Those are some really epic statistics now that I'm thinking about it. What a crazy movie. MIGD-380 deserves to be watched again in preparation for this upcoming title. I wonder if the LSPM (loads swallowed per minute) will be faster or slower.

Let's compare the two and calculate how many loads a minute will be swallowed.

MIGD-380
  • 350 minutes
  • 231 loads
  • 350/231 = Load swallowed every 1.5 minutes
SDMU-958
  • 240 minutes
  • 242 loads
  • 240/242 = 0.9917 which means a load is swallowed every 59.5 second
Not only does she swallow 11 more loads, she does it in less time by 110 minutes. So according to my calculations I believe SDMU-958 is going to be a lot more action packed and contain more multiple load swallows! I believe the box cover evidence supports this. There is a plate scene, a milk bottle scene, and also a scene with a plastic mouth spreader where it appears shes no doubt collecting multiple loads. It also appears she will be gathering cum with just her mouth in other scenes as well. This is a JAV title of EPIC proportions!

Another thing I want to mention is I believe the cow outfit is absolutely adorable and perfect for big tittied JAV idols like her. I can already tell the milk bottle scene is going to be my favorite part.

I am enthusiastically waiting for the movie trailer!

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
Really looking forward to SDMU-958. Finally we get to see the cover and the number of loads she swallowed. Now Iam looking forward to the trailer. And coincidentally, the movie will be released on my birthday. I have a feeling this one is going to be really good.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
The way JAV is headed these days, I wouldn't be surprised. Don't get too excited yet.
Doubt they would have been able to recruit that number of guys if all they were selling was fake cumshots. Pretty sure it's real cum.

mugger

Mar 4, 2007
AMAZING! I've been waiting with many others since November to finally get a cover, image, anything! I absolutely love the cow outfit.

Let's compare the two and calculate how many loads a minute will be swallowed.

MIGD-380
  • 350 minutes
  • 231 loads
  • 350/231 = Load swallowed every 1.5 minutes
SDMU-958
  • 240 minutes
  • 242 loads
  • 240/242 = 0.9917 which means a load is swallowed every 59.5 second
Not only does she swallow 11 more loads, she does it in less time by 110 minutes. So according to my calculations I believe SDMU-958 is going to be a lot more action packed and contain more multiple load swallows! I believe the box cover evidence supports this. There is a plate scene, a milk bottle scene, and also a scene with a plastic mouth spreader where it appears shes no doubt collecting multiple loads. It also appears she will be gathering cum with just her mouth in other scenes as well. This is a JAV title of EPIC proportions!

Another thing I want to mention is I believe the cow outfit is absolutely adorable and perfect for big tittied JAV idols like her. I can already tell the milk bottle scene is going to be my favorite part.

I am enthusiastically waiting for the movie trailer!

site with trailer:
https://ec.sod.co.jp/prime/videos/sample.php?id=SDMU-958