Gokkun

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Might have a budding cum queen here. Wouldnt be surprized to see her in even more gokkun movies.
Yeah she is putting out a release a day at the moment it seems! I like her in MVSD-382.
Teeth are kind of weird but she's cute!

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
Prep Pacifier series by KV - not always close mouth but BJ only gokkun.

I've already watched some KV movies and they are really great.

Sora aoi did several, but no swallowing. Aino kishi did some too, but no swallowing.

My favorite is airi kijima in supd-128; 10 loads, no swallow. First scene?

ameri ichinose iptd-619, emiri oazaki ipz-166 might try them.

If some others come to mind(haha!) I will post them.

An tsujimoto did irrumation video snis-980

hope this helps...

(BTW: airi was great until she left aipoke, since aino retired there is no one else.)

Thanks i'm gonna check this out. Can you specify(if you can still remember) those videos by Sora Aoi? She has too many videos and i can't really check them one by one. If not then i'm just gonna watch some of her movies.

I don't know if it's just me but i really love seeing guys finishing inside the mouth. Especially if the actors and actresses are more sensual to it like every part of their body jerks while the guy is shooting his load inside the mouth. I find most people here prefer open mouth or shooting on the face or just straight drinking load piled in a glass/container.

Last edited:

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
CAWD-010 / 2019-09-25 / Trailer
Ft. Moko Sakura
cawd010pl.jpg
cawd00010jp-2.jpg
cawd00010jp-3.jpg
cawd00010jp-5.jpg
cawd00010jp-7.jpg
cawd00010jp-8.jpg
cawd00010jp-9.jpg

cawd00010jp-10.jpg

She's taking big loads, release is looking good so far...

Last edited:

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
could you provide links bro? can’t find it on javplayer or anywhere else :/
javplayer is software and you have to buy it. I dont have a gpu good enough to run it. Just sharing what a friend showed me. You can get asw-196 and try to decensor on your pc.

heres a good shot of mao's pussy

mpv-shot0001.jpg

Reactions: G0kkunG0uki

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are really fake ones but i'm not really that interested to know which are fake. Some are obviously fake to me. Some are not. I think most of them are fake tho. I'm more into story type of jav by the way and not really into just sex.

I'm on the same boat. The stories add a lot, that's why I like family related movies, harem with the guy working at the sento, that kind of stuff.

Reactions: ShinjiYamato

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
man i wonder why there is noot aot of gokkun gokkun coming out now. is there really anything to look foreword to? this year has been pretty dry for gokkun. anyone know why that is?

Reactions: harrylime_123