Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
I think KV are reading this forum and our demands... new Prep Pacifier on the way featuring Kamikawa Sora! I posted about in the latest Asfur above. Good to see Asfur and KV sharing the new Gokkun girls like they have in the past.
If i translate correctly they have shot it on some new camera so i expect it's similar ultra hi res they used on KV-212. Can't wait for this, she is cute!

https://www.knights-visual.com/blog/furasupi-blog/yobi63repo/

yobi63repo-02.jpg

yobi63repo-16.jpg

yobi63repo-17.jpg

yobi63repo-31.jpg

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
Sora just released a new gokkun movie ASW-245 with Asfur recently. It is a pleasant surprise to see her in the next Knights Visual release. So excited for this. Do we have a new gokkun queen in the making? Can she be the next Yukari Miyazawa, Airi Natsume or Rena Aoi?

Reactions: mjolnaren and jsjav

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Sora just released a new gokkun movie ASW-245 with Asfur recently. It is a pleasant surprise to see her in the next Knights Visual release. So excited for this. Do we have a new gokkun queen in the making? Can she be the next Yukari Miyazawa, Airi Natsume or Rena Aoi?

I hope so! She could be the new Maki :) I'm looking forward to watching asw-245 - I'm hoping for some multiloads in that one but not sure that there are any. Unfortunately KV doesn't shoot these it seems. Hopefully they are training her up for the next KV-212 :)

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I'm hoping for some multiloads in that one but not sure that there are any

In that Asfur series there is at least one scene with 3 or 4 loads, at least in most of the 19 previous installments. And by the way I just watched the trailer and it's awesome.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015

Next Airi Natsume? I don't think so ;) Not those eyes, cheeks, tongue and swallowing :p Anyway the new KV release is interesting :)

Majime Mitsuya

Dec 26, 2016
Remember that scene with Abe Mikako, with her lying down on a crouch calmly receiving semen in her mouth?
Do anyone knows other scenes just like that?

xkrimzonx

Apr 12, 2019
Rena Aoi is my all time favourite. i wished she did more

xkrimzonx

Apr 12, 2019
Remember that scene with Abe Mikako, with her lying down on a crouch calmly receiving semen in her mouth?

I dont know about a scene thats exactly the same but there are girl types like her. Rena Aoi and Usami Mai who you might like.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
ipsd00018ps.jpg

I went back and watched this one (ipsd 018) for the first time in a long time- it had been one of my favorites just for her sheer enjoyment and enthusiasm for cum. When you haven't watched something for so long it almost seems brand new again. Still hoping things cycle back around and we get more of these on the regular but I kind of doubt it.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017

I love that scene with Mikako! You could check out the Asfur series as they tend to have an opening scene like this where the actress lies down and multiple dudes unload in her mouth then she swallows them all at once.

You can try: ASW-225, ASW-220 (6 shot open mouth swallow), ASW-210 (open mouth swallow also), ASW-214, ASW-199... many others probably!

Reactions: mjolnaren

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Looks like a good one coming from Asfur! May 1st. Kamikawa Sora who was in KV-213 non stop shooting series from KV.

Been a while since Asfur did something i'm looking forward to! Great pantsu cover too.

jacket.jpg

Anyone seen this one out there yet?

Also does anyone have an HD torrent of DJE-040 with Maki?

Last edited: