Gokkun

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
New Gokkun release from M's out in March featuring Yashiro Mai:

http://www.mvg.jp/works/-/detail/=/cid=mvsd379/

Shame they don't seem to be doing the Cum Angel series recently - Only 10 loads in this one. Trailer for this one shows her taking loads wearing a blindfold. (trailer on page)

mvsd379pl.jpg

mvsd379jl-1.jpg
mvsd379jl-7.jpg
This one is directed by Kirin.
Trailer

Reactions: TerdFerguson

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
the pass 2 years have been pretty dry for us gokkun fans. it sucks when will we get another year like 2015?
I agree 100 percent!!...I cant under stand why either..Its not like the fans of gokkun have disappeared?? I cant believe that there are not actresses available or that directors are not willing?? Perhaps its a matter of economics..the vids did not sell as well as others and it was not profitable??..who knows wtf going on!! Speaking of actresses..there are a ton of newcomers who i would love to see swallowing!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I agree 100 percent!!...I cant under stand why either..Its not like the fans of gokkun have disappeared?? I cant believe that there are not actresses available or that directors are not willing?? Perhaps its a matter of economics..the vids did not sell as well as others and it was not profitable??..who knows wtf going on!! Speaking of actresses..there are a ton of newcomers who i would love to see swallowing!!

like who? the girl from NNPJ-326 is cute but she only takes 5 loads in that vid.

Reactions: harrylime_123

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
the pass 2 years have been pretty dry for us gokkun fans. it sucks when will we get another year like 2015?

Well at least this year we've had KV-212 - i'm hoping that will sell well and we'll get more mass gokkun as a result.
I think only asfur, KV and M's are making regular titles these days and M's and Asfur haven't been that good lately. Also other companies are using fake cum which is just pointless.

I would love to see pure Gokkun vids from Yamai Suzu, Akari Mitani, Kanae Renon for example all girls who have swallowed in other movies.

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
I would love to see pure Gokkun vids from Yamai Suzu, Akari Mitani, Kanae Renon for example all girls who have swallowed in other movies.

I'd love if Nanami Kawakami, Yua Mikami and Harusaki Ryou did a gokkun release too.....

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Am currently watching,29 minutes in, trying my best not to blow my load too soon! It’s that good!

However, does anyone else wish there was a running counter in the corner of the screen, so we could know the number of loads she already swallowed?

Some other series does this, wonder why Knights Visual don’t.

Amazing Gokkun release! If you look at KV webpage on the blog post for KV-212 it notes how many loads in each scene. If i remember the first scene is 36 loads.. Totally agree load counter would be awesome :) Try a tally counter app on your phone maybe?

Kanna really does a great job. I love her reactions after swallowing some of the loads lol she always keeps smiling. Still got about half the movie to watch, hoping for a Volume 2! :)