Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xboy880710

Jan 24, 2018
The digital version of ASW-228 is finally released now,wait it for over 1 month!
Guys may focus on this:
0kKv8nq.png

That's screenshot of one twitter (https://twitter.com/hanyu_arisa/status/982970444381732864) from Hanyu Arisa who is the actress of ASW-211.Yeah guys may remember her big boobs.あ?やらしい!she metioned is a branch series of ASW.And あ?やらしい!61 is just ASW-228.As she said "her あ?やらしい!62 will be released on June".So it will probably be ASW-231.
So we can just forget about ASW-228,229,230 and wait for ASW-231.
PS:I'm a gokkun fan from China,maybe my English was not so good:)

My guess was right,ASW-231 will be released on 22/6, http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_967asw231/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1
(No preview temporary)
The bad news is that we should wait for another month(at least 22/7) when its digital version is out.
Tough time for all ASW fans.lol.

Last edited:

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
I knew something is wrong with MVSD-356: Kirin isn't the director here :/ So that's why I see things on the cover which I wouldn't want them to be on it. Regading to STAR-925...The actress look better on the cover than the video, and her gokkun skills are average.

Sirher

Jun 24, 2018
It's a fact, Kirin is one of the best director for gokkun movie :)

Kirin and Kurosawa Arara take up most of my collection, their gokkun movies are god tier.

Surprised no one mentioned the last solid Gokkun release by Kirin:
STAR-925
1star925pl.jpg

That one is a gem imo. She is really pretty and didn't waste a single drop. Really loved her in Star-886 too (not gokkun) but haven't watched her other movies yet.

Last edited: