Gokkun

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
I was finally able to watch Semen Maniac 9 with Saya Anri. I can tell you that she is amazing. She might have the sexiest, most perfect combination of mouth, lips, and most importantly tongue. She has an awesome tongue- it's not freakishly long- but long and wide which I like the most. Her enthusiasm is perfect. Not too over the top- just perfect. She actually reminds me some of Miki Sunohara in her looks- honestly looks like she could be her little sister. Can't wait to see more of Saya Anri. Hoping she has a long career swallowing many loads of warm cum.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
I was finally able to watch Semen Maniac 9 with Saya Anri. I can tell you that she is amazing. She might have the sexiest, most perfect combination of mouth, lips, and most importantly tongue. She has an awesome tongue- it's not freakishly long- but long and wide which I like the most. Her enthusiasm is perfect. Not too over the top- just perfect. She actually reminds me some of Miki Sunohara in her looks- honestly looks like she could be her little sister. Can't wait to see more of Saya Anri. Hoping she has a long career swallowing many loads of warm cum.

Yup she is fantastic with the most amazing mouth, throat and lips.

a1.jpg

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
@blahma @outidd if nothing is ever funded it’ll never show up. If you guys need help with sourcing anything just lemme know. They seem like good titles too!