Gokkun

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Considering she's retiring soon, it really sucks that chances of finding this come out are slim. Hopefully it's just a matter of time. Still pretty expensive on r18 and such.

h_967asw208pl.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
10 shots (?) in 60 min isn't so bad, especially for uncensored (!). That Asfure video above is 21 shots in 123 minutes, no more than 6 in one scene. Pretty much the same. Even as a casual gokkun fan, I probably expect at least 30 shots in 2 hour movie, with one scene with 10+ shots.

I've seen movies tagged as "gokkun" with one shot swallowed. I guess what we really want is "mass gokkun".

Then you must love MIGD-718 and iptd-229.

Airi Natsume not really my type but I might check out IPTD-229. That series always has girl swallow after bukkake. Other good bukkake swallowing scenes are Hina Akiyoshi in PGD-621 and Lola Aoyama in MIGD-396. I think Hina Akiyoshi is an unrecognized gokkun queen.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Considering she's retiring soon, it really sucks that chances of finding this come out are slim. Hopefully it's just a matter of time. Still pretty expensive on r18 and such.

h_967asw208pl.jpg
This hasn't been released to the wild yet? I'm pretty sure I have it...i think.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
This hasn't been released to the wild yet? I'm pretty sure I have it...i think.
If you feel like studying this title, you'll find it in the Library. :cool:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
HD copy of KV-193 is still running free in the wild. catch it while you can!

49500826_1414661l.jpg

here are some of my thoughts on it.

it's a solid loli gokkun vid in the vein of other loli gokkun vids by Knights Visual like KV-136, KV-173, KV-129 and other vids in the Pacifier Pre School series. if you know that series then know it's more of the same, suck to completion then swallow, that's what this series is known for and that's what you get. i wish they made a series that was more like the DJE Waap 100 swallow series or the asfur vids with that great Knights Visual camera and filming technique. there is no doubt that Knights Visual has THE BEST camera work and HD cameras in the gokkun scenes right now and has for the last 7 years. the IQ (image quality) is fantastic, partly do to the fact that they film in 1080p 60FPS or 4K 60fps. if they shot multi load swallow scenes with they're camera and filming technique they would be making some of the best shot and acted gokkun ever make with top jav loli stars like Miyazawa Yukari who is not new to 3 to 7 load open mouth swallows. just think of seeing a 5 load open mouth swallow in that crisp, clear HD or SUPER HD Knights Visual does best. it would be godlike!!!! :gotdrink: but until they make the move to multi load open mouth swallows they will always be playing second fiddle to WAAP, Asfur and M's Video Group in terms of who makes the best, most exciting to watch gokkun vids. thats my take on it anyway.

Miyazawa Yukari as always a joy to watch. she is a real loli gokkun star and one of the few new loli jav stars that have done lots of gokkun vids and not flinch at all. if you don't know what i mean by flinch then read one of my older post breaking down what makes a good gokkun slut here.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/anyone-like-urabukakke.1481062/#post-2898110

the full quote to read at your convenience.
samurai79 man, they just don't want the cum, you can see it in they're eyes. they don't want the cum but they want the money. almost all the urabukkake girls are cum dodgers not cum sluts. when i watch gokkun i look for two things.

1) the eyes - when you are getting a blast of hot goo to the face (or mouth) it's hard to hide the look of disgust (or joy) in your eyes. watch the eyes my gokkun loving brothers!!! good whores are smiling with they're eyes not just they're mouths when the cum hits the tongue like this
View attachment 353917
see how happy that bitch looks? like it's fucking Christmas. that's Tsukushi in the vid YFF-013 if you what to see the whole thing.
this bitch is crazy, the real deal.

2) the flinch - when a slut takes the cream, watch her. see if she does what i call the flinch. the flinch is a tiny move away from the dick as it's cumming. it's usually just as the cum hits the mouth. it's hard to spot at first but watch...hard, it's there most of the time if your dealing with a cum dodger. it's a small, tiny move back, just for a second. i use to play the vid in slow-mo just to see if it was really there... it was. now i can see it right away, no need to slow-mo the vid i can see it plain as day, the shit jumps out at me now. a real cum slut is ROCK FUCKING SOLID!!! that bitch don't move, she is still as a fucking grave. or better yet and i've only seen like 4 girls do this, she moves INTO THE LINE OF FIRE!!! that's right a TRUE cum
fanatic moves into the cum.

that's why all the urabukkake girls (not sluts, a slut is a good thing those are just girls they are not good enough to be sluts) look as you put it "kinda retarded" cause they are dirty fucking cum dodgers that don't love cum.

shit that was long, hope it is informative.

~superjesus~

this has been a SU
PERJESUS SUPER REVIEW ™ by ~Lord Superjesus~ savior of all gokkun fans, master of cumsluts, protector of the load.

Last edited:

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Not a big fan of Kyonyuu but darrn is she drop dead gorgeous when drops of cum land on her massive perky bust while she guzzle down gallons of Koiii seed
NS-21 Sticky Cum 21 New Mountain Maple Niiyama Kaede (THICC)
436ns21pl.jpg

If you wanna see an extract of that title you can check out her scene in the BONU-008 omnibus, widely available online

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
by the way welcome @sietjay! glad you posted! welcome to the family my gokkun loving brother!