Gokkun

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
finally! was hoping maki did a m's gokkun video. so happy:D this W cast video looks so fucking hot! they need to do more like this gokkun style.
reminds me of zuko-021 (great gokkun orgy video) where the girls are each given a camera

now she needs her own individual gokkun and nakadashi for knights visual.

edit: prince ali and I were thinking the same thing :p

like the SOD star W Cast titles were with mana sakura & china matsuoka etc, wish they woulda done something heavily gokkun with mana sakura, iori furukawa, china matsuoka, and nozomi aso before she left to Maxing (mix and match any two).

Last edited:

queenbukkake

Apr 11, 2016
MVSD-294 / 2016-05-19 / HQ Trailer
mvsd294pl.jpg

ASW-201 / 2016-05-02 / HQ Trailer
h_967asw201pl.jpg

this two movies look very nasty.

I look forward to the premiere

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

Thanks bro! this year just won't stop giving us great gokkkun vid! man it's really been 2 to 5 a month. it's really hard keeping up with all the gokkun vids out there right now. i don't really care for miad-898, but there seem to be lots of over things out or cumming out soon. thanks for the torrents!

Reactions: Mari0Br0s

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Thanks bro! this year just won't stop giving us great gokkkun vid! man it's really been 2 to 5 a month. it's really hard keeping up with all the gokkun vids out there right now. i don't really care for miad-898, but there seem to be lots of over things out or cumming out soon. thanks for the torrents!

Yea its been a great year. I think it is an indicator of this genre becoming more popular. With the frequency of new releases and Mao Hamasaki pushing the envelope in MIAD-898 can only mean there must be more demand. There must be new people being exposed to just how awesome gokkun is. More fans = more movies!

princeali692

Jun 29, 2012
I just warched miad-898 last night. It was nearly a 3 hour movie. It felt like it would never end because it was all one long scene. They kept bringing in fresh guys whenever you thought it was almost over. I stood up in my room and gave mao-chan a standing ovation for her hardwork and fortitude. A lot of that cum had been sitting in that bowl for a good hour or so so it was getting fucking gnarly and thick.

I think mao hamasaki is a future hall of famer.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
I just warched miad-898 last night. It was nearly a 3 hour movie. It felt like it would never end because it was all one long scene. They kept bringing in fresh guys whenever you thought it was almost over. I stood up in my room and gave mao-chan a standing ovation for her hardwork and fortitude. A lot of that cum had been sitting in that bowl for a good hour or so so it was getting fucking gnarly and thick.

I think mao hamasaki is a future hall of famer.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
So here is what I'm thinking. If I was King of everything Gokkun I would come up with some kind of yearly competition- a World Series of Gokkun if you will. I know something this wonderful probably wouldn't ever happen, but don't rain on my parade! What if we, the fans of Gokkun were allowed some kind of voting process? Imagine a March Madness type of tournament format where, for weeks we can only speculate what the field would be- who gets in this year- based on whatever factors we the fans choose- body of work, recent videos, or maybe both. Imagine the explosion of Gokkun videos just to impress the voters! Imagine the debate. Who's getting into the field of 16 this year? (arbitrary number but meets the bracket criteria for a tournament) This would never get old and would keep things fresh. Maybe Mao Hamasaki is the clear number 1 seed overall this year, but does she have what it takes to go head to head vs. the #1 seed from the Tohiro region Miki Sunohara? Give the vote to us the fans. Somehow have this become a measure of pride for the performers. Make it so the actual title, whatever we want to call it, let's say Gokkun Queen 2016, has many rewards- fame, fortune, etc, etc. This could be huge for the genre. You could really format it however you want, but let's stick with the brackets for now. For each round the girls would have an equal number of guys to suck and swallow. Maybe they would be allowed to have creative control to set the scenes up, and then they would get judged on whatever- creativity, enthusiasm, overall performance, how hot they look while swallowing, etc, etc. The winners would advance and then, with each round, the number of swallows would increase- maybe double each round until the finale. You get the idea. Many possibilities, but maybe have the finale be a timed 100 swallow masterpiece. Play this out over a few months. These releases would be the most anticipated releases in Gokkun history and the suspense would grow with each round. So, I'm throwing out these names as "locks" to make the initial field of 16: Mao and Miki mentioned above, Ai Uehara (possibly a #1 seed), Mika Osawa (on 231 alone), Tsubomi (on looks and body of work), Miku Abeno, Maki Hoshikawa, Nozomi Hazuki, Minami Riona, Mayura Hoshizuki (if she could be lured out of retirement), Airi Natsume, Aoi Rena, Misaki Kanna, and I could go on. Admittedly, the last few names are somewhat new but fresh in my mind with recent videos that were awesome but maybe they are still on the "bubble" for now and have to play their way in. Lol. And I'm sure there are a ton of stars that might consider coming out of retirement- Momo Iizawa comes to mind.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
So here is what I'm thinking. If I was King of everything Gokkun I would come up with some kind of yearly competition- a World Series of Gokkun if you will. I know something this wonderful probably wouldn't ever happen, but don't rain on my parade! What if we, the fans of Gokkun were allowed some kind of voting process? Imagine a March Madness type of tournament format where, for weeks we can only speculate what the field would be- who gets in this year- based on whatever factors we the fans choose- body of work, recent videos, or maybe both. Imagine the explosion of Gokkun videos just to impress the voters! Imagine the debate. Who's getting into the field of 16 this year? (arbitrary number but meets the bracket criteria for a tournament) This would never get old and would keep things fresh. Maybe Mao Hamasaki is the clear number 1 seed overall this year, but does she have what it takes to go head to head vs. the #1 seed from the Tohiro region Miki Sunohara? Give the vote to us the fans. Somehow have this become a measure of pride for the performers. Make it so the actual title, whatever we want to call it, let's say Gokkun Queen 2016, has many rewards- fame, fortune, etc, etc. This could be huge for the genre. You could really format it however you want, but let's stick with the brackets for now. For each round the girls would have an equal number of guys to suck and swallow. Maybe they would be allowed to have creative control to set the scenes up, and then they would get judged on whatever- creativity, enthusiasm, overall performance, how hot they look while swallowing, etc, etc. The winners would advance and then, with each round, the number of swallows would increase- maybe double each round until the finale. You get the idea. Many possibilities, but maybe have the finale be a timed 100 swallow masterpiece. Play this out over a few months. These releases would be the most anticipated releases in Gokkun history and the suspense would grow with each round. So, I'm throwing out these names as "locks" to make the initial field of 16: Mao and Miki mentioned above, Ai Uehara (possibly a #1 seed), Mika Osawa (on 231 alone), Tsubomi (on looks and body of work), Miku Abeno, Maki Hoshikawa, Nozomi Hazuki, Minami Riona, Mayura Hoshizuki (if she could be lured out of retirement), Airi Natsume, Aoi Rena, Misaki Kanna, and I could go on. Admittedly, the last few names are somewhat new but fresh in my mind with recent videos that were awesome but maybe they are still on the "bubble" for now and have to play their way in. Lol. And I'm sure there are a ton of stars that might consider coming out of retirement- Momo Iizawa comes to mind.
Paragraphs are your friends.

princeali692

Jun 29, 2012
TerdFergusons post remined me of one of the things i would do if i had won that huge lottery. In the USA there was a lottery jackpot worth 1 billion dollar lottery. That is an amount of money evan after taxes you dont have to worry about any financial issues for the rest of your life if you have even a shred of financial responsibility.

With that amount of money I would contact jav studios and figure out what exactly is the cost of producing a good gokkun movie, or a generic sperm/bukkake/gokkun movie in general. Then i would pay the studios and directors themselves to produce epic gokkun content and probably pay some extra to get more actresses to perform in such movies.

So basically my goal would to increase output but also increase quality as well as occasionally produce a ridiculously nasty movie as well. I mean with the lotto money you are taking home at least 25 million dollars a month imagine what you could do with say 100,000 or something crazy like 500,000 dedicated to making one epic movie. With that amount of money you could fund something crazy like a gokkun tournament.

If only i had won!

I can only hope that a person who shares our interests becomes ridiculously rich persues a similar goal.

Last edited:

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Make a gokkun would be delicious as milky-cat and if they pay better

What I was trying to say was how awesome it would be to have a March Madness type of Gokkun tournament, and eventually make it a yearly thing. And have some kind of voting process where we the fans determine which girls get in the field each year. I know it's a little far fetched but still fun to think about.

Maybe have a 2 week window of voting. Up until this time the girls have lobbied to get into the field- maybe even have videos of the girls being interviewed on why they deserve to get in, and show clips of all their best Gokkun scenes to showcase them. (Go ahead and include English subtitles as well.)

We could have a rankings system just to keep up with which girls were getting the most consideration for the field- similar to college basketball. Hell, just make up something. To all of us it doesn't really matter too much who wins or loses. But imagine the explosion of Gokkun themed videos that would result.

The girls would be incentivized to win by getting more money, fame, and recognition as the Gokkun champ for that year, etc. They would also want to do whatever it takes to get in the field of 16 if they were on the "bubble" and needed to play their way in. Maybe come up with a nice financial incentive just for making the field.

Have 4 regions with seeds 1-4. Number 1 seeds play the 4's, and the 2's play the 3's.

Each matchup in the Round of 16 could be a separate video. 1 hour for each girl. Both girls suck and swallow the same number of men, but the girls get creative control of how the scene(s) play out. Then the fans vote on who wins.

Each round the number of swallows would double, until the finale where both finalists would do a 100 man swallow.

Here's who I think are automatic bids and probable #1 seeds: Mao Hamasaki (probably the number 1 overall seed and prohibitive favorite to become the first Gokkun Champ), Miki Sunohara (hasn't done much lately I don't think but has to be a #1 for her true love for cum), Ari Natsume, and Miku Abeno or maybe Ai Uehara.

Anybody care to weigh on who should get in the sweet 16 field, or who the 4 number 1 seeds would be?

Reactions: queenbukkake

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
What I was trying to say was how awesome it would be to have a March Madness type of Gokkun tournament, and eventually make it a yearly thing. And have some kind of voting process where we the fans determine which girls get in the field each year. I know it's a little far fetched but still fun to think about.

Maybe have a 2 week window of voting. Up until this time the girls have lobbied to get into the field- maybe even have videos of the girls being interviewed on why they deserve to get in, and show clips of all their best Gokkun scenes to showcase them. (Go ahead and include English subtitles as well.)

We could have a rankings system just to keep up with which girls were getting the most consideration for the field- similar to college basketball. Hell, just make up something. To all of us it doesn't really matter too much who wins or loses. But imagine the explosion of Gokkun themed videos that would result.

The girls would be incentivized to win by getting more money, fame, and recognition as the Gokkun champ for that year, etc. They would also want to do whatever it takes to get in the field of 16 if they were on the "bubble" and needed to play their way in. Maybe come up with a nice financial incentive just for making the field.

Have 4 regions with seeds 1-4. Number 1 seeds play the 4's, and the 2's play the 3's.

Each matchup in the Round of 16 could be a separate video. 1 hour for each girl. Both girls suck and swallow the same number of men, but the girls get creative control of how the scene(s) play out. Then the fans vote on who wins.

Each round the number of swallows would double, until the finale where both finalists would do a 100 man swallow.

Here's who I think are automatic bids and probable #1 seeds: Mao Hamasaki (probably the number 1 overall seed and prohibitive favorite to become the first Gokkun Champ), Miki Sunohara (hasn't done much lately I don't think but has to be a #1 for her true love for cum), Ari Natsume, and Miku Abeno or maybe Ai Uehara.

Anybody care to weigh on who should get in the sweet 16 field, or who the 4 number 1 seeds would be?

there was something like this made 11 years ago, i don't remember what it the id number was but it was two 3 hour long vids with 24 or so with the top gokkun girls of the day. i think it was call the sperm caravel or something like that. i;'ll look for the id later.