Gokkun

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
Don't worry mate, it is still available on http://www.mvg.jp/works/-/detail/=/cid=avop316/
They pretty much paid actresses high amount of money for each JAV, so I doubt they will not release it, so it should be released on September first!
Cheers!
There is only one downfall to having two actresses. Less cum swallowed. There is 40 loads swallowed, so only 20 each. That is my only complaint against two girls. It should be 70, twice the normal 35 in this series, in my opinion.

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
There is only one downfall to having two actresses. Less cum swallowed. There is 40 loads swallowed, so only 20 each. That is my only complaint against two girls. It should be 70, twice the normal 35 in this series, in my opinion.

Yup, too bad the director that does 100 shots of sperm passed away...what a shame, he would have revolutionized gokkun and cum on food.
He was really good in directing the series in Idea Pocket after all.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Yup, too bad the director that does 100 shots of sperm passed away...what a shame, he would have revolutionized gokkun and cum on food.
He was really good in directing the series in Idea Pocket after all.
That is tragic news. My penis is lowered to half mast. This is not meant to be funny. I'm devastated. May he rest in peace and God bless his soul.

Reactions: weiwei0421

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Found some interesting previous releases on DAS!

PLA-038
pla038pl.jpg

DASD-278
dasd278pl.jpg

DASD-266
dasd266pl.jpg
DASD 266 has one unbelievable scene, where she drinks about 23 loads in a row, some of them huge. She goes into some kind of sperm eating twitching fit about half way through, almost an epileptic seizure while scratching her thigh. Near the end, she takes out her perfect tits to make the last six loads extra massive.

Reactions: fresh2k and saaw

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Wow - thanks for this review - never heard of this film - sounds right up my street! Going to have a search although from what you say its probably difficult to find.
One of my all time favorites too. It's too bad the sound is off kilter. I would love to find this in FHD. IDBD-159 has it with the proper sound, but they cut some parts out. IDBD-159a has the elusive second half of IPSD-025, a great 100 shots movie, which has one of the best cum on food scenes ever, where the last three loads are so huge and she gargles while gagging.

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Have you guys downloaded IPSD-016 from one of the javlibrary links? They're all dead as far as i can make out - i'm still stuck at 25% on torrent. Really want to see this movie!
Go to Japanese Bukkake and Gokkun Collection. They have lots of great gokkun, but takes a lot of time to search through all the fakers and bukkake. You will need a Rapid Gator account, because the file is bigger than 2 GB's.

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know where i can download a good copy of dje-056? I can't seemed to find a version that doesn't have audio sync problems, such a good movie
You can get it on Openload. Apparently that's the best quality out there unfortunately. 2.3 GB's.

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
so i just learned a way to make good gifs, so i want to use gifs here to show you guys something and ask a question.

so do any of you guys know a girl that looks as happy to swallow as Miki Sunohara in DJE-042? i really love Miki Sunohara because i think she really wants cum. a pic does not capture what i mean but gifs do.

check out these gifs all from DJE-042.

AOYzaSauym9nq.gif

look at the way she nods her head yes here and her eyes. that looks like a real smile there also.

p9RvYq96O5aTe.gif

not sure if this little reaction is real or not. what do you think?

mhdiO9DWtAIaQ.gif

this is a nice single load gargle.

jJstGjXv7pXFu.gif
sPepjURLjJFC.gif
9lZUVTq4fubm0.gif

first gif here is her holding up 2 fingers showing that she has 2 loads. second gif is her gargling those two loads. note the smile and her eyes here. i just really like the look she gives in this last one here.

qx9cU6Du4vFS0.gif
D9cn3CduEpiLu.gif
vlWmjmfVabdZu.gif

XpLfyiKx3JZwA.gif

i could take a gif of just about any 10 seconds in DJE-042 and you would see, like you do here, miki's smiling face.
any one know of any other vids with girls that look as happy as miki here?
MDLD-216 she doesn't seem too happy to be kidnapped from a park and held in a dungeon, but maybe it's Stockholm syndrome or something, because she keeps begging for more and more. She gets about 100 down in that great movie.

N7886

Aug 5, 2017
I've been looking to buy an online download copy of DJE-056 for a while. Have seen the (only) torrent of it out there, and the sound is just whack, as previously commented. Would love to get an English subbed copy, but that's probably wishful thinking. Any online download sites worthy of my money, i.e. non-bootleg or pirate sites? I want to support these beautiful sluts in their career choices :)

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
That's cool man, I'm sorry too. Well I don't read all the posts in this thread, so I just so happened to read yours and was slightly annoyed.
Well, I do hope we can all discuss in peace since Akiba-online is one of the best communities to discuss these kind of fetishes! :D
Anyway, I really liked the older Idea Pocket's classic 100 shots of semen as well. Actually it fits most gokkun fans like us in this thread because they pretty much cover different gokkun fetishes like cum on pan, mouth, food, and etc.
And of course it saddens me that the JAV industry is moving towards the creampie genre. I do hope they do more of the gokkun titles in the near future!
Peace yo!
I'm glad you guys made up. Everyone is different.
I've been looking to buy an online download copy of DJE-056 for a while. Have seen the (only) torrent of it out there, and the sound is just whack, as previously commented. Would love to get an English subbed copy, but that's probably wishful thinking. Any online download sites worthy of my money, i.e. non-bootleg or pirate sites? I want to support these beautiful sluts in their career choices :)
I also want to support these angels of mercy. I would love to own the DVD's of my favorite gokkun movies if only to be able to fast forward properly. Some times it's an emergency if you know what I mean ? But I don't know where they are. I got ripped off a few times buying so I was forced to find my own. I got really sick of viruses streaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: weiwei0421

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Welcome to the party Marky... now if you could do something about that profile pic of Sam Cassell for us? lol

I keep going back to my fantasy of having the tournament for gokkun between all of our favorites. Kirin- if you happen to be checking out this thread- this could be huge!

Imagine having some kind of an online vote on which girls get in. The top 4 vote getters participate in the challenge. Personally, I'd stuff the ballot box for both Miki Sunohara and Mao Hamasaki (and lets be honest- they should probably go at it in the finals every year), but then after that it's quite a debate.

Who else should round out that Final Four?

Once the four girls are established this could go any number of ways, and should be tinkered with each year in the format for variety. If there is any knock whatsoever on this genre and maybe even some of Kirin's great work- is that some of it seems so scripted and we can easily guess what is about to happen. Of course that's not even a complaint because it's all great.

But maybe for this type of challenge- once the field of girls is set- let the girls have some creative control on what they do. Set some type of financial as well as prestige incentives for the girls. At the end of it, let the fans vote on the winner. Come up with some kind of catchy title- Gokkun Queen I, whatever. Hell, it doesn't matter one bit who wins but this would just be great.

Imagine if it caught on- more girls would want to do great gokkun work so they could be voted into the next Final Four for the next year. Maybe Miki and Mao would just pass the crown back and forth for a few years until one or both retire. Maybe some upstart like Yuri Asada would win the judges over with cuteness and pull the upset. Either way, it could create great drama.

Maybe you determine a realistic number of guys for each girl to suck and swallow- say 30 or if more is possible then great. Let the girl decide how she swallows- maybe she wants to drink some of it out of a glass or off a metal pan. Imagine how hot it would be knowing that the scene you're watching was at least in part the girls idea.

The challenge or tournament starts with 4 girls. Maybe release 4 different videos- 1 for each girl. Then at some point have a vote and the top 2 go on to the Gokkun Finals for that year. At this point increasing the number of loads swallowed significantly would be ideal.

Anybody out there know Kirin or another producer?

MarkyMalarkey

Jul 25, 2017
Welcome to the party Marky... now if you could do something about that profile pic of Sam Cassell for us? lol

I keep going back to my fantasy of having the tournament for gokkun between all of our favorites. Kirin- if you happen to be checking out this thread- this could be huge!

Imagine having some kind of an online vote on which girls get in. The top 4 vote getters participate in the challenge. Personally, I'd stuff the ballot box for both Miki Sunohara and Mao Hamasaki (and lets be honest- they should probably go at it in the finals every year), but then after that it's quite a debate.

Who else should round out that Final Four?

Once the four girls are established this could go any number of ways, and should be tinkered with each year in the format for variety. If there is any knock whatsoever on this genre and maybe even some of Kirin's great work- is that some of it seems so scripted and we can easily guess what is about to happen. Of course that's not even a complaint because it's all great.

But maybe for this type of challenge- once the field of girls is set- let the girls have some creative control on what they do. Set some type of financial as well as prestige incentives for the girls. At the end of it, let the fans vote on the winner. Come up with some kind of catchy title- Gokkun Queen I, whatever. Hell, it doesn't matter one bit who wins but this would just be great.

Imagine if it caught on- more girls would want to do great gokkun work so they could be voted into the next Final Four for the next year. Maybe Miki and Mao would just pass the crown back and forth for a few years until one or both retire. Maybe some upstart like Yuri Asada would win the judges over with cuteness and pull the upset. Either way, it could create great drama.

Maybe you determine a realistic number of guys for each girl to suck and swallow- say 30 or if more is possible then great. Let the girl decide how she swallows- maybe she wants to drink some of it out of a glass or off a metal pan. Imagine how hot it would be knowing that the scene you're watching was at least in part the girls idea.

The challenge or tournament starts with 4 girls. Maybe release 4 different videos- 1 for each girl. Then at some point have a vote and the top 2 go on to the Gokkun Finals for that year. At this point increasing the number of loads swallowed significantly would be ideal.

Anybody out there know Kirin or another producer?
I love the idea. It would be amazing to see some surprise upsets. There is kind of a contest like that in RCT-142 where three girls drink about 30 or so loads each at the same time but they manage to show every drop. It's quite the masterpiece.