Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Potentially good news. Tweet from the director of the collection films and then from Miho. Sounds like something in July

Excellent news. Good to see Rusher making gokkun movies again. Hopefully things will pick back up a little. Hopefully more gokkun titles will be made.

Miho will be in a movie like this one starring Nimura Akari that came out recently.

bonu00027pl.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
You've got a professional J-E translator and media localizer willing to volunteer what little free time he can find on an ongoing basis for the benefit of his fellow fan community, and all he asks in return is at least one person to help shoulder the burden of the hard work that would entail, and the silence following that offer is deafening. Instead, everybody's dicking around with AI as if those cringe results really were good enough. I am indeed bitter about so many people reaching out to me to do this or that for them for free over the years, but not one soul has ever been willing to help me do them the very favor they ask of me. But at the end of the day, it's not my loss. I don't need subtitles.
I would help you out brother but i work 10 to 12 hours aa day 6 days a week. i'm all for helping with the timing but all i do is work bro. people have lives i'm sure if you will find some one if you give its a bit.

also can my gokkun brothers id these this actress? i know she is in a gokkun vid but i lost over 8 TB's of gokkun vids so i can't check the logs to know.

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 171

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. A new member broaches an interesting conversation topic in an otherwise dead thread, and before a discussion can even get started, you take a giant shit on it.
You can fuck right off with that tone. Cunt.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
gentleman, brothers! please lets not fight in this dying thread that we are keeping alive with are love for gokkun. lets share the love we have for this seemingly dying art!.

BTW why has so few gokkun vids come out lately? has COVID killed the gokkun scene?

Reactions: trion20001

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
the new AV law has probably made gokkun and bukkake productions more challenging than ever
new AV law? fill me in on the dats please. has japan finally banned r*** in av? there was so much straight r*** and f***rced sex in jav back in the day. and don't get me started on some of my more dark ideas that i don't think i can even talk about on Akiba.
lets just say i think alot of older jav was filmed YEARS before they were released. just think about the implications of that idea.
giphy.gif
THE IMPLICATIONS!

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
BTW why has so few gokkun vids come out lately? has COVID killed the gokkun scene?
I'm also genuinely curious. How does the entire bukkake and gokkun genres go from a half a dozen videos each month during the golden age (2010-2015ish) to absolutely nothing now? We are sad, but I got to think that there are tens of thousands of pervs in Japan that are even sadder. What are they doing? Have they moved onto some other fetish? Have they died?

It's weird.

Anyway, here's one of the greatest shots of all time. Massive. Mako Umino in MDLD-133

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 12.02.23 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 12.02.23 AM.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 234
Reactions: samurai79

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
the golden age (2010-2015ish)
yeah! i coined that term (the golden age of gokkun) in this very thread years ago. i would like be cited as the originator that term thank you very much!

i wonder about that too. back in the halcyon days of the golden age of gokkun (trademark) we got top jav girls in they're prime making 2 to 3 great gokkun vids each and every year. now we get 2 or 3 good (not even great just good) gokkun vids a year and we gokkun fans call yourselves lucky. what the fuck happened? we need a gokkun detective on the beat getting all the clues to let us know the facts on the ground!

Reactions: lycheeslush

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Hi, anyone can reupload MIAE-332 to file joker? It seems all links are down on this one...
try this torrent link. not sure if it has seeds but its what i found with a quick search.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:66adb91a2361554a67c6d78420375f79f05bcb75&dn=a597855056@%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E4%BC%9A%E6%89%80@miae-332&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce