Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
More like, "Soon...I'll be swallowing loads in the triple digits. I can't wait!"
She’s shooting for Milky Cat live on July 10th. Starts from 1:30pm:

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
She’s shooting for Milky Cat live on July 10th. Starts from 1:30pm:

Wait..sperm sushi talk..that sounds promising!!

Capture.JPG

badshine

Jul 12, 2022
Does anyone know her name? or have a list of videos?

The only thing i can find is the title "JAV08055". but that leads nowhere.
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 12.06.06 PM.png

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Thank you!!! next question... where can i download a it? is it available in 1080?
In this case Bing is your friend. I just Binged (not googled) and was able to find rapid$# links. I think this forum bans anything but File-"Joke".

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
See discussion here.
Thanks much intrepid8.

Lot to unpack but seems like anybody who appears in front of the camera is a performer?

Seems to me this would discourage gokkun/bukkake titles as they have sign lenghty contracts with all the "male performers" as well (guys whose only job is to jerk-off & cum).

Gokkun/bukkake titles with 30/40/heck..100 men will be a thing of the past? Any one of them can decide they don't want the title to come out & kill the hard work the women went thru?

I really hope I'm misreading this law & its actually for the benefit of the actresses.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I really hope I'm misreading this law & its actually for the benefit of the actresses.

I would like to hope so, especially the young ones working for minor, less professional studios that could otherwise be exploited.

I'm assuming that the new law impacts currently scheduled activities and this means delays as contracts need to be restructured to allow for the new lead times. I guess there will be a few month window where a reduced flow of new titles will be released.

If this is truly the cost for a better regulated industry then it's a small price to pay.

The worse impact might be on long term title retention. I think that harms anyone relying on digital media with DRM and streaming/leasing platforms.

I've personally been averse to non-physical media since it's inception, eg. I still buy CDs and rip my own digital copies or only purchase DRM free downloadables. I don't want to be beholden to the nebullous whims of cloud services who will drop support as soon as is not financially beneficial.

badshine

Jul 12, 2022
You know what would be awesome... Gokkum in VR. i've seen a few titles that are almost there at moments... but nothing specifically Gokkum. anyone know of anything?

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
You know what would be awesome... Gokkum in VR. i've seen a few titles that are almost there at moments... but nothing specifically Gokkum. anyone know of anything?
Unfortunately most of the Gokkun or cumshots, around 80 percent in VR are Fake. What's worse they will use Fake dicks. This generation of fans is not the same is the early to mid 2000s. I wish Milky-Cat or someone would. They were some early gokkun titles made by them, but I guess there weren't many interested "fans". It's a shame.

Reactions: Flipmode