Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
kv format is boring although the cum dumpster series with kana was fire, they need to go more in that direction, hope they dont turn to shit like asw and mvsd did

MakiFan

Apr 11, 2021
KV is all oral creampie now, can't tell if it's spunk or just spit with most loads. Was good, now trash, hope they go back to their orginal style.

Doesn't look like spit to me

Attachments

• ny 52.JPG
    ny 52.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 278
  • ny 27.JPG
    ny 27.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 275
  • ny 22.JPG
    ny 22.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 273
  • ny 11.JPG
    ny 11.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 247
  • ny 49.JPG
    ny 49.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 255
  • ny 51.JPG
    ny 51.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: cainnn667 and jsjav

meegol

Jan 22, 2009
kv format is boring although the cum dumpster series with kana was fire, they need to go more in that direction, hope they dont turn to shit like asw and mvsd did
they use to do really cool Gokkun scenes where a bunch of guys would line up and cum in the girls mouth, my fav part would be when the chick would enthusiastically clean/suck off the dick after he came. It's gotten worse, they do boring gloryhole scenes and weird scene with mirrors to show the girls panties. https://spankbang.com/30bef/video/ayumu+sena+loves+semen+gokkun+girl

Reactions: mcjizz and jsjav

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
they use to do really cool Gokkun scenes where a bunch of guys would line up and cum in the girls mouth, my fav part would be when the chick would enthusiastically clean/suck off the dick after he came. It's gotten worse, they do boring gloryhole scenes and weird scene with mirrors to show the girls panties. https://spankbang.com/30bef/video/ayumu+sena+loves+semen+gokkun+girl
Agree I also miss those scenes as this gave a chance to see the load shooting into the open mouth whereas normally it's closed mouth shots. I expect this is due to restrictions though and not being able to have so many actors in the room at once. I'm hoping now they brought back the non stop shooting series, they can add those scenes back into the KV and get rid of the boring glory hole stuff....

I still think it's hard to complain about KV... cute girls, cute outfits, POV, Gokkun, awesome image quality.. the 4k 60fps is so good for gokkun. So I still love KV.

That said, I was watching some of the older KV... Megumi Shino, Rei Mizuna, Hibiki Ootsuki .... man there is something about those older KVs!

Also Kagami Mari - how have I not watched her before? Her non stop shooting was great, though if you watch WANZ-864, seems she has no gag reflex and great BJ technique!

WANZ-864​

wanz864pl.jpg

wanz00864jp-7.jpg

Reactions: meegol

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
I for one, really liked Yokomiya Nanami's gokkun performance at PPS, but I also want to point out that she's done another gokkun-themed movie and a really spirited deepthroat training performance. You can really see her throat bulge in a few scenes and she takes some great throatpies. I hope she does more gokkun movies and develops her skills further.

Reactions: saltwaterdragon

meegol

Jan 22, 2009
New gokkun by Yokomiya Nanami - just watched it - really good.
looks 10/10, shes one of the prettiest KV girls ive seen howevver her perferrmoance was a little uninspired. I tend to enjoy a girl who is less pretty but really knows how to blow/swallow, puts on a show.
Hoshi Ameri

New gokkun by Yokomiya Nanami - just watched it - really good.
Doesn't look like spit to me
looks 10/10, shes one of the prettiest KV girls ive seen, heck she might be THE prettiest tied with Yuu Shinoda however Nanami's performance was a little uninspired. I tend to enjoy a girl who is less pretty but really knows how to blow/swallow. Hoshi Ameri out of the most recent movies really knows how to put on a show https://spankbang.com/6hf9r/video/hoshi+ameri she sucks fast and hard, and really shows off the cum in her mouth. Riona Minami is another note worthy performance , sucked the life out of those cocks, and showed off the cum. She basically nursed on those cocks till there wasn't anything left https://spankbang.com/1l84s/video/riona+1

on a somewhat related note, anyone know if ASW 288 was ever ripped or if will ever be ripped? It came out November and I haven't seen ANYTHING.

Attachments

• asw 288.jpg
    asw 288.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 413
Reactions: jsjav

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
For JAV only- does anyone know the record number of loads swallowed in a scene? I've been going back and watching some of the old classics. So many great scenes. I've come to figure out that my favorite style by far is what I would call the happy mass gokkun scene. Miki Sunohara and Megumi Shino are probably my favorites at this.

For this "sub genre" I think Mao Hamasaki did a scene with over 40 swallows in just over 20 minutes. I think the amount of time has to be factored in somehow.

I've also noticed that I love the scenes where the girl is getting fucked while having lots of guys cum in her mouth. The quicker she swallows, the better in my opinion. RCT-146 Nozomi Mashiro is excellent doing this.

Does anyone know if this Rena Aoi movie is coming out? Almost seems too good to be true at this point that something new would come out. Sad state of affairs...

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
the mao hamasaki scene in the jelly series was pretty incredible, was nonstop, wish the lighting and production was a bit better quality tho