Gokkun

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
The 100 cumshot swallow movies were my fav. I miss looking forward to those, my fav was probably IPTD-229 with Rino Konno.
iptd229pl.jpg

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Weird, that the girl on the cover doesn't really look like the girl in the movie. This is another underrated gokkun movie and where and why did this little cute cumslut not make more gokkun titles (at least that i'm aware of)...

We all seem a little divided. Personally, I don't care for cum on food themes, or the reluctant cum swallower. I mean, it's still better than movies without swallowing but I much prefer the enthusiastic, each load is better than the last, type of swallow slut.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I love those scenes where the girl opens wide with tongue completely out and swallows the shot directly shot to the throat!
Any gifs or pics? :p

if you are looking for open mouth swallows then boy your in luck! thats my fave too. here are a few vids with open mouth swallowing. the open mouth swallow that's in my sig is from ASW-199, DJE-061 has a lot of OMS (short for open mouth swallows, i don't feel like typing it over and over again) so does DJE-063 both are here on ao in FHD in the torrent threads. DJE-049 and IPTD-644 are full of OMS and the great MIGD-380 has 29 open mouth swallows, maybe the most in a single vid!

thats a few vid with OMS, if you guys know any more then please share but that should keep you busy for a while @pokpokpok.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Here's some stills from RCT-202, a classic of the category 2 'disgusted cum swallow gokkun' sub genre.

you know i really like the girl in RCT-202. she has a great looking mouth. nice full lips on her, a nice shape to them but yeah she don't like swallowing one bit. i don't think she cry's though. not alot of crying gokkun. the disgusted cum swallow type stuff bores me, crying and still swallowing really interests me on the other hand.

A girl crying is a turn-on for you? Weird.

the crying does not turn me on per say, the act of swallowing turns me on in the end but the crying adds some spice to it. i didn't feel this way until i re-watched IPSD-047 in FHD and saw Ai-chan cry and still swallow. i thought about what @fooha said and thought about how i didn't remember her crying in that vid. i thought about it and found i liked it that she was crying the whole time but still being a good girl and swallowing past the pain. that interests me. i like to wonder about what is going on inside the heads of the girls as i look into their eyes as they swallow. the crying gives me one more thing to wonder about.

i'm really weird huh?

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
that's a very thoughtful post there @timhuxley. i mostly agree with you here. not so sure if masochism is a skill as you say, i have talked about my thoughts on the topic at some length here on AO so i won't get into it here but if you care to read my thoughts about it there is a convo about this topic starting here and it goes on for half that page. i'll just say that i think that the only real difference between me and you and a guy like Marquis de Sade is he, like most french nobles of his time, Gilles de Rais comes to mind as i say this, could do what ever he liked to just about anyone he liked and no one could do shit about it and me and you can't. i'm not saying that you or I want to kill and eat babies like Gilles de Rais or fuck women to death like Marquis de Sade just that they played it to the end because they had real power over just about ever one they met. only a king could stop them from doing anything and only if he felt like it.

i'm not saying that sadists are all monsters that want to Rip & Tear everything apart just that i think that it's in sadist more then others. just like it's in masochist's to want us sadist to hurt them more then others would. i'm not sure if i'm getting across what i'm trying to say...
i don' think that Masochism is a skill that can be worked on.... i think it's a NEED that can be DEEPENED. a want that can be fulfilled. something like that. it can't be learned passed a very young age and it's not learned, it's unlocked so to speak (it's a coping mechanism for dealing with massive trauma, usually trauma that happened at a very young age, from 2 to about 9 years old) and it's a sign, a forebear that deep pain and trauma was in that persons past and maybe their present too.

michilinda

Jun 21, 2010
One of my all-time favorite gokkun movies is one of the Ideapocket 100 swallow movies starring Nachi Igawa, that I rarely see mentioned, and for which I've never seen a torrent.

ipsd016.jpg

It touches upon several topics mentioned in several different threads, including gokkun combined with disgust, and most copious cum shots. I don't know if poor Nachi knew what she was getting into when she agreed to be in this film, but they must have not allowed any of the guys to come for about a month--and I mean ALL of them--and she takes what has to be the among some of the biggest cum shots-- one after the other, and scene after scene--of any gokkun film that I've watched (and I've watched a LOT...). Still, she remains a trooper throughout, gamely swallowing after each shot, and smiling at the end.

My one criticism of the film might be that, with only a couple of exceptions, she swallows after each cum shot rather than saving up load after load before swallowing, but given the volume of sperm that's in her mouth after each guy, that's a minor quibble.

For the longest time, I could never get past the first scene without fapping my brains out, and sure that none of the other scenes could match in terms of volume. I was wrong, however, and just about every scene in this movie is amazing for the gokkun fan.

These are some sequences from the first scene.
This sequence is from like the fifth guy. Keep in mind that none of these thumbnails are of the same cum stream.

NachiIgawaSeq01.jpg

This sequence is maybe from the 7th guy.

NachiIgawaSeq02.jpg

Nachi then takes two guys one after the other, I believe they were around the 10th and 11th. Each one had at least a ten-spurt release. This was the tenth guy (I think):

NachiIgawaSeq03.jpg

And this guy came in right after:
NachiIgawaSeq04.jpg

After this last guy, she has to lie down, where she takes about another four guys who straddle her chest and come in her mouth while she masturbates.

NachiIgawaSeq05.jpg

In the end, she uses a bullet vibe on herself and makes herself cum, having swallowed 16 cum shots. This is just an incredible scene, and in terms of volume of sperm, reminds me of another Ideapocket film that was filmed on the exact same set, but was more of a bukkake film--IPSD011 with Haruna Sato from the White Lovers series (tons of cum on the face and in the mouth, but not much swallowing, but VERY hot nonetheless).

IPSD011.jpg

Here's just a pic of one of Haruna's 126 hits. This is also an incredible movie, even if it's a mostly bukkake film.

HarunaSato01.jpg

Last edited:

howard68

Jan 24, 2009
One of my all-time favorite gokkun movies is one of the Ideapocket 100 swallow movies starring Nachi Igawa, that I rarely see mentioned, and for which I've never seen a torrent.

View attachment 721519

It touches upon several topics mentioned in several different threads, including gokkun combined with disgust, and most copious cum shots. I don't know if poor Nachi knew what she was getting into when she agreed to be in this film, but they must have not allowed any of the guys to come for about a month--and I mean ALL of them--and she takes what has to be the among some of the biggest cum shots-- one after the other, and scene after scene--of any gokkun film that I've watched (and I've watched a LOT...). Still, she remains a trooper throughout, gamely swallowing after each shot, and smiling at the end.

Wow - thanks for this review - never heard of this film - sounds right up my street! Going to have a search although from what you say its probably difficult to find.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
http://www.bteye.org/thread/IPSD-016-100発の精子飲む-伊川なち_284a3b.html
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlicb7zy

IPSD-011 seems harder to find than IPSD-016.

I don't liek heavy makeup but IPSD-011 seems interesting. Simultaneous gokkun and bukkake is the hottest thing and unfortunately very uncommon. Even movies that have both gokkun and bukkake, the gokkun and bukkakes are usually separate scenes. I really like to see a girl recklessly swallow cum while she is receiving a massive bukkake. I only have a few JAVs like that.

Reactions: saaw

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
IPSD-011 is an excellent bukkake/gokkun JAV. I remember fapping to that vid years ago, I love how her face gets used as cum rag and IIRC they even spit on her face for good measure, truly a classic. :D

Reactions: timhuxley

fooha

Jul 11, 2014

View attachment 721519

My one criticism of the film might be that, with only a couple of exceptions, she swallows after each cum shot rather than saving up load after load before swallowing, but given the volume of sperm that's in her mouth after each guy, that's a minor quibble.

For the longest time, I could never get past the first scene without fapping my brains out, and sure that none of the other scenes could match in terms of volume. I was wrong, however, and just about every scene in this movie is amazing for the gokkun fan.

This sequence is from like the fifth guy. Keep in mind that none of these thumbnails are of the same cum stream.

View attachment 721518

View attachment 721520

Nachi then takes two guys one after the other, I believe they were around the 10th and 11th. Each one had at least a ten-spurt release. This was the tenth guy (I think):

View attachment 721521

View attachment 721522

After this last guy, she has to lie down, where she takes about another four guys who straddle her chest and come in her mouth while she masturbates.

View attachment 721523

Thanks for the great review. I just watched the scene you're describing in IPSD-016, and you're right, the big loads are relentless.

Anyone else got recommendations for similar scenes? Specifically I mean lots of big-volume loads swallowed in a single scene.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
cant believe no one bought up this beautiful cumslut. This movie is the reason i got into gokkun, this busty minx thoroughly enjoys a load in the mouth and swallow with such enthusiam i wonder if she was doing it for free

View media item 28786

Last edited:

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
rct-177 with sena ryou, classic gokkun, there is one point around 21.00 minute mark a guy blasts a a huge load, so much she gags and almost vomits, director gets annoyed and spoons it back at her, like a trooper she goes on, ive watched many time in slowmo its incred

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
rct-177 with sena ryou, classic gokkun, there is one point around 21.00 minute mark a guy blasts a a huge load, so much she gags and almost vomits, director gets annoyed and spoons it back at her, like a trooper she goes on, ive watched many time in slowmo its incred

RCT-146 with Nozomi Mashiro is really great too (same series).

Rocket made the best bukkake and gokkun movies of all time. They are a mere shadow of themselves now.

Reactions: needs more loli

KVFAN

Jul 7, 2016
Hi guys im new around here. I honestly don't know where to ask this but it seems it falls into the gokkun category:

Does anyone know of a site that does inside shots of the mouth when the guy is cumming? Knights-visual used to do it on their earlier videos (like on http://www.knights-visual.com/works/furasupi/oshaburi_yobiko/kv-002/ ) but it stopped doing it a few years ago.

Thank you, and i'm sorry if I broke any rule lol.

xbox

Sep 7, 2009
IPSD-011:
https://filejoker.net/2mdlqru53lv1/IPSD-011.avi

IPSD-011_s.jpg

View attachment 721519

View attachment 721518

View attachment 721520

View attachment 721521

View attachment 721522

View attachment 721523

In the end, she uses a bullet vibe on herself and makes herself cum, having swallowed 16 cum shots. This is just an incredible scene, and in terms of volume of sperm, reminds me of another Ideapocket film that was filmed on the exact same set, but was more of a bukkake film--IPSD011 with Haruna Sato from the White Lovers series (tons of cum on the face and in the mouth, but not much swallowing, but VERY hot nonetheless).

View attachment 721524

Here's just a pic of one of Haruna's 126 hits. This is also an incredible movie, even if it's a mostly bukkake film.

View attachment 721529

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
http://www.bteye.org/thread/IPSD-016-100発の精子飲む-伊川なち_284a3b.html
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlicb7zy

IPSD-011 seems harder to find than IPSD-016.

I don't liek heavy makeup but IPSD-011 seems interesting. Simultaneous gokkun and bukkake is the hottest thing and unfortunately very uncommon. Even movies that have both gokkun and bukkake, the gokkun and bukkakes are usually separate scenes. I really like to see a girl recklessly swallow cum while she is receiving a massive bukkake. I only have a few JAVs like that.

gah I got IPSD-016 and its great, but the audio is out of sync, there is a few second lag fuck i hate that ruins it!! is it possible to repair?

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
i luv gokkun movies where the girl lies with her head back on a pillow or couch and gets her mouth filled up, the asfur ones do that a lot, if anyone can recommend any please list

Reactions: MeatHead