Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Technically gokkun is just swallowing a load of cum, no real definition or law of just how much cum. If we consider Knights Visual's pacifier prep school series as gokkun, then we have to accept many other movies as gokkun, as few and as lame as the loads can be. I agree a lot of lackluster titles are passed off as gokkun and that is annoying but it is what it is. Some of them are decent, but of course they arn't in the same league as mass gokkun most of us are interested in.

Hi all! I'm new :D I love gokkun, this thread is really cool :D Hope to find a lot of people with my same tastes :)

Welcome! Cool avatar!

Tannen

Jan 4, 2021
Reactions: harrylime_123

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
KV has gone to shit, all oral cream pies with the majority of them looking like spit. I don't mind them but when the whole movie is that, it's boring. I want to see the loads shooting in the mouth like previous KV releases where they had a scene dedicated to just that and the very last scene too.
I totally agree, I definitely need to see the loads shooting in the mouth. As you say, previously the KV Pacifier Prep series had at least one scene with multiple visible cumshots + the last one load "farwell" scene, and I ofted edited the movies and saved only those parts. In the latest releases there is almost zero visible cumshots...

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Playing around with decensor program, trying to improve sdmu-958. Great movie despite the horrible mosaic, I hope an uncensored version leaks oneday. Not an expert with the software only started using it, its a slight improvement but works better on movies that have less shitty mosaics.Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.32.53.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.33.03.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.31.34.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.31.34.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.31.42.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-26 10.31.42.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 113

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Gokkun (& bukkake) was already dying genre in JAV, but has pretty much been in comatose ever since the pandemic.. :(
My only hope is that, post-pandemic, the industry will overcompensate for all of the physical distancing that's happening now so that Gokkun/Bukkake will return stronger than ever, haha.

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
Technically gokkun is just swallowing a load of cum, no real definition or law of just how much cum. If we consider Knights Visual's pacifier prep school series as gokkun, then we have to accept many other movies as gokkun, as few and as lame as the loads can be.!
I really appreciate the oral creampies in KV productions. Whether or not I get off to them directly, they help me form a fantasy in my mind that the actresses are really good at giving head and making guys cum in their mouths. This often isnt clear in movies where they just have to keep their mouths open and swallow.

Something which I've always been curious about is, I guess, the training or professional development that must go on. How is the gokkun act described to the actress? Are they directed to respond in certain ways or left to react authentically? I've been lucky enough to be in some relationships where I've been able to realize my fantasies to have a girl kneel with her mouth open and let me milk my jizz onto her tongue, but how common is this? Is this something the performers have experience with from the pink salon industry?

What is it that makes a gokkun performer truly "great"?

teamyx

Mar 16, 2014
I really appreciate the oral creampies in KV productions. Whether or not I get off to them directly, they help me form a fantasy in my mind that the actresses are really good at giving head and making guys cum in their mouths. This often isnt clear in movies where they just have to keep their mouths open and swallow.

Something which I've always been curious about is, I guess, the training or professional development that must go on. How is the gokkun act described to the actress? Are they directed to respond in certain ways or left to react authentically? I've been lucky enough to be in some relationships where I've been able to realize my fantasies to have a girl kneel with her mouth open and let me milk my jizz onto her tongue, but how common is this? Is this something the performers have experience with from the pink salon industry?

What is it that makes a gokkun performer truly "great"?

I think many of the AV stars take their craft very seriously. They know their assets and to make that their signatures. And directors key in on certain talents, or rather they know how to accentuate the female performer and show her in the best of light.

For example, Ai Uehara and the way she swallows. She always swallows with that smile showing those pearly whites, that's almost like a half open mouth swallow.
upload_2021-1-27_1-18-51.png

upload_2021-1-27_1-17-58.png

upload_2021-1-27_1-19-29.png

Or another example is, Maki Hoshikawa, who loves to play with stringy cum/cum ropes/thick solid cum and holding it with her fingers and sucking the cum string back into her mouth like spaghetti.

upload_2021-1-27_1-23-58.png

upload_2021-1-27_1-28-53.png

Finally, one more example is, Rena Aoi and her giant round mouth. She looks like such a cum cutie and sure knows how to open wide to take loads in her mouth. As an illustration, I will refer to the picture that was attached in the very first post of this great thread. Seriously, Rena looks like she's having a blast taking huge loads in her mouth.
upload_2021-1-27_1-31-41.png

What are some of your guys favorite swallow techniques or signature cum play moves that your favorite AV stars do?

Tannen

Jan 4, 2021
dmc-27-x3-jpg.1086897

I love how Tsuna Kimura looks here. Her cute face and her puppy eyes, her sweet innocent appearance combined with her mouth opened by the cheek retractor and full of cum. The way she swallows it, tilting the head back while the cum slowly disappears down her throat. It drives me crazy. I simply love her.

teamyx

Mar 16, 2014
dmc-27-x3-jpg.1086897

I love how Tsuna Kimura looks here. Her cute face and her puppy eyes, her sweet innocent appearance combined with her mouth opened by the cheek retractor and full of cum. The way she swallows it, tilting the head back while the cum slowly disappears down her throat. It drives me crazy. I simply love her.

Great scene. Tsuna definitely has that sort of submissive vibe. If i recall correctly, she had trouble swallowing the cum in that scene, and spilled a large portion of it from her the mouth-opener. Such a pity lol, waste of hard earned jizz.

Im not sure if we can discuss Milky Cat stuff, but in DMC-31, Tsuna had a great scene where she collects cum from dick to mouth and then drools/collects it into a tray. Great mouth.

I think what completes a great scene is when the director tells the girl to suck the tip of each cock after cumming. Sometimes it just doesn't feel right to take the shot in mouth but not see the girl suck the tip of the dick lol.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Uta Kohaku demonstrates several techniques I thoroughly enjoy in this clip https://spankbang.com/43odw/video/uta+kohaku+cum+gargling

Blowing cum bubbles and gargling
10-8-480x640.jpg

And of course presenting the cum via fish hooking.
FWK5rd1N5wbYW9IQux5lC-D9JyDAnnZSJimsmHdBKoaAbMBmGrui1U6uuysWvVxNQGhWr0V0jq8e1PXvl4K2XcAp-w

Uta Kohaku is one of my favorites. She plays the role of a 肉便器 perfectly. ;)

I look for 肉便器 traits in all my favorite waifus.

What do you mean?

I believe we can talk about Milky-Cat, just can't post links to pirated content.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Is that the girl who did lots of gokkun, then at end of career she said she didnt like swallowing at all, what a champion.

Uta Kohaku demonstrates several techniques I thoroughly enjoy in this clip https://spankbang.com/43odw/video/uta+kohaku+cum+gargling

Blowing cum bubbles and gargling
10-8-480x640.jpg

And of course presenting the cum via fish hooking.
FWK5rd1N5wbYW9IQux5lC-D9JyDAnnZSJimsmHdBKoaAbMBmGrui1U6uuysWvVxNQGhWr0V0jq8e1PXvl4K2XcAp-w

Uta Kohaku is one of my favorites. She plays the role of a 肉便器 perfectly. ;)

I look for 肉便器 traits in all my favorite waifus.

I believe we can talk about Milky-Cat, just can't post links to pirated content.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
might be late to this, does anyone know during the jav leaks if any gokkun movies were uncensored leak

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
thxs had a look, pretty hot, though the staircase scene looked more like open mouth cumshot and spit, still a hot scene tho
Lol I just recent acquired this vid. Plenty of bj and jizz on tongue but if there is any swallowing I missed it.