God damn ive been on this site for a year and didn't even know about this section!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

stonedpanda

Aug 27, 2010
はじめまして 

crap ive been on this site for a while and i just found this section today. Nice to meet you guys I really like this site I appreciate all your guys tips on what to do in japan I've been learning japanese recently and planning a trip to japan with my friends sometime next year and all the threads have been a help to me lucky i live a couple of miles away from waikiki which is a hub for japanese tourism here in hawaii and lots of nihon joshis :perfectplan:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome, I am glad you are enjoying us here