Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
i am sure a lot wishes that too..
as for me, i just hoping all JAV actress atleast have an uncencored one :D

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
ALL OF THEM

I wish they'd just release the raw footage or uncensored base footage :notagain:
(which I know isn't going to happen unless some radical regulation changes)

Sell it to us Amuricans, we pay good monays :please:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I would prefer it if they all did, or at least "risky mosaic" or something. Some videos are so censored you can't even tell whether there's real penetration. Luckily the really blocky stuff seems to get less usual these days.

However, it's not likely they will ever totally stop the mosaics. Even if the rules would get changed, I'm sure some studios would keep on using it, to hide that some things (like the cum shots) are faked in their videos.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I would prefer it if they all did, or at least "risky mosaic" or something. Some videos are so censored you can't even tell whether there's real penetration. Luckily the really blocky stuff seems to get less usual these days.

However, it's not likely they will ever totally stop the mosaics. Even if the rules would get changed, I'm sure some studios would keep on using it, to hide that some things (like the cum shots) are faked in their videos.
Indeed; thirty years ago, the mosaic was used to disguise the fact that the females' pussy was not being penetrated.
Currently, the mosaic is being used to obscure that a condom is being worn {in a nakadashi video}. :why2:

somu2

Lolita lovers
Mar 28, 2012
yamaguchi sisters... I wish uncensored release... but maybe impossible .... :nosebleed:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
all of them would be great if they re released the uncenssored vid, especially from when the mosaic still very thick

Ryoko Mitake
Rina Sawaguchi
Asami Joh
Azumi Kawashima
Akira Fubuki
Chiasa Aouma
Rei Itoh
Rio Sannomiya

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
^Yumi Kazama uncensored, first google result. She has done tons of them, both early in her career and more recently.