Girls Bravo (english dubbed only)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I actually had a very hard time finding any seeded torrent of the complete series, at least this one is uncut. No subbed or dual-audio torrents were available to me, sry bros. The video quality is not the best it could be but it is not half bad either (1280 x 720 res). It is a cute little storyline with a decent amount of fanservice. Not a well seeded torrent but one worth waiting on.
girls_bravo_492_1280.jpg

Plot Summary: Small for his age, Yukinari has been bullied and abused by girls all his life. Now in high school, he has developed a rare condition: whenever girls touch him, or even come close, he breaks out in hives. Imagine his surprise, when he is suddenly transported to the city of Seiren on a mystic world invisibly orbiting the Earth, and populated with vast numbers of women and very few men. Fortunately, he has a new friend, Miharu-chan, whose touch inexplicably doesn't affect him.

girls-bravo-10.jpg

Directed by Ei Aoki
Written by Akira Watanabe
Original run July 6, 2004 – April 21, 2005
Episodes 24
Original Uploader: Dubbedworld (you won't find me using him often but I thank him for this)
Size: 5.21 GB

7e02bc5f.jpg

Video Codec: MP4
frame rate: 24
Audio Codec: mp4a
Encode: HandBrake

Note: If you just judged an anime on the quality of its' fanservice, this one would get a pretty high score.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]girls.bravo.dubbedworld.torrent
    15 KB · Views: 470
Last edited: