Girlfriends Mom Was Screaming That She Will Call Police

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Commonly called "Girlfriends Mom Was Screaming That She Will Call Police" by an imaginative uploader and plastered over tube and other sites, such as this one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A clue: her teeth... uneven

attachment.php

attachment.php

Girlfriends Mother Was Screaming That She Will Call Police].jpg

So who the heck is she, and where the heck is this from?

Gracias, compadres.

Attachments

• Girlfriends Mom 1.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 381
  • Girlfriends Mom 1b.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 1b.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 380
  • Girlfriends Mom 2.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Girlfriends Mom 2b.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 2b.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 379
  • Girlfriends Mom 3.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Girlfriends Mom 4.jpg
    Girlfriends Mom 4.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 380

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Should the two-month anniversary of this mystery not be celebrated?

odriew

Jan 3, 2014
Found it: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=143smd26/

A screenshot of the video at the 03:55 mark where her face was visible gave the right answer when googled. Out of curosity, I tried the thumbnail at the 03:52 mark and didn't get anything good. Google is finicky like that...Perhaps it helps to mention that I always use Google no country redirect.

I know you asked about two other identification requests in your PM but both (and part of this one too) are for identifying people. I don't even know where to start for that so I can't help you...

Reactions: 2 people

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Great. Now all I need is a place to download it from. To make things harder, there's apparently two different movies with the code SMD-26 and all torrents I found so far are for the other one.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am speechless. Wait a minute, it's me, and I have a big mouth. I will still say things. Let's say I am figuratively speechless.

Odriew, it's not just incredible that you got to the bottom of another extremely tough puzzle, but the way you went about solving it was also incredible. Thank you, you deserve a huge round of applause; at this point your genius is beginning to equal Wile E. Coyote's, so please watch out for falling anvils.

Those of us who go on the hunt to solve these riddles may take with them the big lessons Odriew has taught us - on this, and on other threads of mine that Odriew recently found the answers for. ("Indebted Wife Mystery" and "Mingles That End Up in Jingles.")

While Odriew's usage of Google Image Search is not earth-shaking of itself - we have all resorted to image searches to get resolutions - the way Odriew uses this tool was eye-opening for me. I was of the notion that the whole image needed to be in existence, and reproduced on other sites in its entirety, for Image Search to work. On one of the other solved threads, I learned that a piecemeal frame taken from thumbnails can also open doors. And now, with this thread, I have learned that actual frame grabs off a video can also do the trick. It's stupefying. (All the more embarrassing for those of us stupid to begin with, like me, to be stupefied.)

This new way of going about searches is still intimidating to me, because it seems like dumb luck to pick the right thumbs, or the right frame grabs, that would actually bring a result. (I can imagine myself endlessly cropping out photos or frames, hoping for a hit.) So I have even more respect for Odriew's ability, and success rate.

Frankly, there is so much I don't know; he was kind enough to specify how preferable it is to use "Google no country redirect." Although he even provided a link, it still looks like the regular Google search page to me.

At any rate, for those of us who like knowing the details, this thread was not only about which video the above originated from, what Odriew took care of magnificently, but whom the actress might be, as well. I felt compelled to see if I could come up with the answer, now that Odriew made the job so much easier.

The movie translated as: "Mature Fucked" [SMD-26], and all five actresses from the cast were fortunately spelled out in DMM. Three of them are popular, the first two from below being downright famous:

attachment.php

Reiko Sawamura (Honami Takasaka), from HNB021

attachment.php

Reiko Nakamori, from HNB038

attachment.php
attachment.php

Rui Fujiki, from KSG052 and MDYD471

I think we can safely rule out these ladies. The remaining two cast members have a limited output, and have mainly appeared in non-starring vehicles (where one would need to single them out from other unknown performers) - and it was not easy to dig up reference for them.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Mai Kuga, from DSE486 and CMN032

attachment.php

Mio Takizawa, from MGIC003

attachment.php

(MGIC003 seemed to be Mio's only starrer, according to the lone credit DMM gave her, but another woman appears in the film as well. Hopefully, the cover girl is Mio.)

Our actress most likely is either Mai or Mio, but all I can say is, Mamma Mia! I don't-a know fer shure... (Mai-be Mai?? But her teeth are straighter than the actress in question... maybe we need to go back to Rui? But her face seems so different... What do you think?)

Finally, if Electromog could not find reference for this movie, you knew those of us who may be interested would be in trouble. There was plenty enough mention for that other SMD-26 ("S Model 26" with Rika Aiba), but not a one I could see for "Mature Fucked."

Attachments

• Kuga Mai   CMN-032.jpg
    Kuga Mai CMN-032.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Reiko Nakamori HNB-038.jpg
    Reiko Nakamori HNB-038.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Rui Fujiki    KSG-052.jpg
    Rui Fujiki KSG-052.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Rui Fujiki    MDYD-471 1.jpg
    Rui Fujiki MDYD-471 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 266
  • Mio Takizawa   MGIC-003.jpg
    Mio Takizawa MGIC-003.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Kuga Mai   DSE-486.jpg
    Kuga Mai DSE-486.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 274
  • 0 (Honami Takasaka) [HNB-021].jpg
    0 (Honami Takasaka) [HNB-021].jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Mio Takizawa   MGIC-003 -2.jpg
    Mio Takizawa MGIC-003 -2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hold on, let me see if I can muster my best "Enry 'Iggins...

(Ahem.)

I think he's got it! By George, he's got it!
The brain is strained, fails plainly not, insane!

When I opened up those pages, I was hit by a wave of familiarity. Yes, I do believe that is her..!

I don't know how you came up with that one, Outdoorlife... you are quite wonderful.

This actress, whose name translated also as "Osamu Aika" via Google, goes way back... active 2006-2008. (Her DMM page, which curiously does not list either of the titles Outdoorlife has pointed to, TNSPD-37 and TAKED-05; given how comprehensive DMM is and also keeping in mind neither of these movies are uncensored, I wonder why.)

It is most intriguing how Outdoorlife tracked down this fairly obscure and long-ago actress.

Another thing I don't understand is that DMM appeared to have provided the complete cast of five for SMD-26... how would this brand new name be explained?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
According to DMM, SMD-26 is a 3 hour movie with 20 actresses, Ino Akai being one of them. Not sure where you got the number of 5 actresses from.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks for checking, EM; the DMM page I'm looking at is in their "mono" department, also pointing to the three-hour SMD-26, but with a cast of five: 澤村レイコ(高坂保奈美、高坂ますみ) 久我舞 滝澤美緒 藤木ルイ 中森玲子 ... translating as Reiko Sawamura (Honami Takasaka, Masumi Takasaka), Mai Kuga, Mio Takizawa, Rui Fujiki, Reiko Nakamori - as I laid out in my penultimate post before this one.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=143smd26/

I'm sure you correctly described the page you were looking at, so one of us must be in The Twilight Zone.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
That is an eye-opener; thanks. It's also infuriating. (Aw, I'm not really mad, but figuratively.)

I'm hardly one who knows the ins and outs of DMM, but I was aware of the Double-Zero trick. If a movie doesn't come up in their search box, adding two zeroes in between the prefix of the DVD code and the ending numerical portion sometimes yields access to pages not normally found. In this example, the code is SMD-26, and the end result after this trick would be SMD0026.

As far as I knew, their "Mono" section was their most inclusive one; a title that hasn't been prepared in their more specialized sections would surely pop up under basic Mono.

Yet the SMD-26 popping up under the Mono section (link I provided above) yields far less critical information, at least in regards to the cast.

I only recently learned about how to access these different sections, in fact; at the very top, if you hover your mouse across the first two bars, you get, going horizontally with the first one, "Digital," "Monthly" "PPM," etcetera. Starting with the second row is "Mono," "Rental," etcetera.

Electromog, please tell us how we can wind up on the page you wound up with, while searching for any other title. I clicked on the "Digital" section, and put in all variations - SMD-26, SMD0026, SMD-026, SMD00026 - they all resulted in the page in the "Mono" department.

All right, I realized we also needed to tool around with the dropdown box to the left of the search box.

I went to my own DMM Site Search Menu Guide page for help.

My default for this has been "DVD," seventeenth from the top.

The default when one clicks on the "Digital" section is Video (BLACK BLOCK), second from the top.

The setting for the page Electromog pointed to was -Video, third from the top.

Sure enough, when I chose this last setting, and searched for SMD00026, I arrived at the blessed page.

It didn't work with SMD0026 (the usual two zeroes), which stinks, because the basic DVD code is SMD-26, as we can see on the box and on the "normal" DMM page itself. I guess the idea is to make sure there is a total of three zeroes in all cases (in the other case, two zeroes would be added to the usual DVD codes already with a zero, for a total of three).

It also did not matter to click on the "Digital" department. I got to this page from the usual "Mono" section, as long as I chose the third-from-the-top "-Video" setting, from the left-hand-side dropdown box.

Is this the way you conduct your searches, in order to arrive at hidden pages with the extra cast (and possibly other) information, Electromog, or was this page just an unreliably coincidental lark? Do you recommend always to search with the "-Video" setting, and with three zeroes in place for the DVD code? I'm sure others who rely on DMM for cast and other information, and who come across this page, will be very grateful for your guidance, as well.

Please allow me to thank you in advance, in case you reply.

The reason why this is "infuriating" is that there is no reason for them to pull a fast one like this; I could have saved myself a lot of trouble with my post above where I dug up the reference for only five actresses. I could have come up with Ino Aika, thus saving Outdoorlife the trouble, as well. (Not to mention, all of this time while searching in DMM, who knows what other information has been similarly missed. I am going to write a letter to my congressman.)

Reactions: 1 person

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I always use the top setting, which google translate calls "the product of all". It gives answers from all categories. As for the number of 0's, I always use enough to get 5 numbers in total. So if the code is XXX-26 I use XXX00026, if the code is XXX-100 I use XXX00100, etc.

This usually gets me one or more results.

I have no idea why it gives more cast members in one section than another, that doesn't really make sense to me.

Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I appreciate your taking the time to make things very clear. I used to use the top "All Products" setting too, but switched (to the DVD setting) after getting too many irrelevant results, for example with the search for JUC00008, or JUC-008.

I imagine it's only pot luck to come across the pages that may carry extra information.