girl next to saaya; downtown dx

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
does anyone know who that girl next to saaya on the far right is?

basically, i'm trying to figure out which tv episode (the date in particular) of 'Downtown DX' this came from.

thanks!

Daidai-kun

Officially Pledged ラーメン & オーテック軍団
Jan 14, 2008
I do watch Downtown DX myself regularly as I'm quite a fan of comedians Hamada Masatoshi and Matsumoto Hitoshi and their unique 'manzai' style myself, although I'm not located in Japan. I usually tend to watch them through Keyhole TV, or if there are HD episodes avail I would usually download them via D-addicts. The above screencap episode was actually taken from the 2010.07.22 episode, which you can usually find the archives O.A episode information from their official website.

The food that Saaya-chan and the other girl went to sample with Hamada-san is actually called Xiao Long Bao, if you can't read japanese kanji or chinese chars (I'm an Asian myself). It's a very popular food that originated back from Shanghai, China during the older times and nowadays can be found commonly in many countries such as Hong Kong and Taiwan as well. (usually served in those chinese dim sum restaurants as a common dim sum delicacy)

Lastly, the girl which you had requested to identify, is known as Rika Imai. She's mostly known as a magazine fashion model signed under LesPros talent agency. Hope this helps, if you found my post useful please kindly click the thanks button.
:tea:

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
thanks daidai-kun!

that info was very useful. i appreciate you telling me about the site, the date of the episode, and Rika Imai.

i actually can read some kanji and am very familiar with xiao long bao. i've had it on many occassions, hehe.

are you a fan of saaya yourself?

really helpful stuff, thanks again!