Getting hit in The privates while juggling

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Hey guys, i've been practicing juggling. I can do 3 now, and it happens often that i drop the ball and it tends to go right into my crotch area. Many times i'm able to quickly bend forwards and avoid being hit. But sometimes i can't do it fast enough.

So i've gotten hit afew times.. OUCH. it hurts bad!!!
What to do?

If i keep getting hit, will i eventually become impotent?

Milligram

Oct 2, 2007
Haha, how the hell do you manage to do this? :) Are you sitting down while you're juggling? I like to juggle as well but mostly I try to keep the balls (not my "balls" but the juggling balls) above my bed to keep the noise down when I drop them.

So my advice would be to stand up :p

will2power

Jan 1, 2008
I agree with standing up! I have juggled since I was a kid and dont think I have ever hit myself in the balls! Probably you shouldnt try clubs, knives or fire just yet!!

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I dont know how you dont get hit in the privates? whenever i drop them they go directly to that area. maybe i have a strange body or something.

shinta

♡♡♡♡
Dec 15, 2006
i've been juggling since i was like 10, and i've never gotten hit in the balls, except when i'm doing passing and i miss the toss from my partner.

maybe you're juggling too close to your body? try extending your arms more. if you're juggling and suddenly stop, all balls should drop to the floor, not on your crotch. :)