Getting Down to the Bottom of women's Ass-spirations: why big butts are hot!

Is bigger better?

• Total voters

leviathan926

Cuteness Expert
Apr 25, 2011
More cushion for the pushing! Is bigger better?

For those of you who are "down" with having a chubby girlfriend, I give you mad props (respect). I find myself helplessly attracted to girls with chubby cheeks . It just happens to be that those girls are also quite chubby in stature. (FYI: I'm not a chubby chaser who finds chubby women exclusively to be attractive, I just find certain features appealing. Like big breasts (who doesn't?) big curvy butts, and chubby cheeks, to be attractive. I've found those features on skinnier women too.
Maybe that's why I'm so drawn to Japanese culture in general; because cuteness is an aphrodisiac (turn on)

Here is an example of a girl I'm talking about:
http://dl0046.dmm.co.jp/bb/down/photo/houman014/houman014jp-002.jpg

If you're curious about the picture, you can keep track of its search progress here in this thread I made: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1356411#post1356411

So here's today's question: Is bigger really better?

In Japan, talk shows and everyday TV media have pretty dolled up models promoting themselves and businesses. Proliferating common myths such as weight loss via drinking green tea, and not eating before going to sleep. For those who have worked with professional fitness trainers, you know the above two statements are overrated and not the holistic solution to weight loss.
Here's the real paradox. On the other hand, you see news media and talk shows also finding ways to gain bust size with silly myths such as drinking fresh papaya milk and other un-holistic methods. There are also many different kinds of exercise that cater to accentuating the curve of the hips so that they become more meaty and attractive.

So this begs the question, Why is it that women everywhere are aspiring to increasing the size of their bust and bum but at the same time, wanting to slim down their waist size other parts of their bodies in general? Why are big breasts and bums attractive but big waist and chubby body are not? Why is it an aspiration for women to pursue bigger sizes of certain parts of the body but it's an abomination for them to have a bigger size overall?

Wouldn't it be out of proportion if you see a skinny supermodel with huge boobs,butts, lips (by injecting botox/poison)? Doesn't that seem like the work of plastic surgery? Wouldn't it be better if she was just plump everywhere and just naturally like so?

From an Asian parent's perspective, it's simple. It's not healthy to be fat. Parents will repeat it like a mantra.

I don't want people to write a tongue-in-cheek conclusion saying; "it's not about the size that matters, it's what's inside that counts" or "it's what you're attracted to that matters" That's why I've deviated from the topic of this thread into asking a more complex and paradoxical question which I hope will garner some intelligent response.

Thanks for reading and I hope every viewer at least will participate in the poll I made!

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
no-fat-chicks1.jpg

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
err... perhaps because its a stereotype or 'common mindset' that being 'slim'(or skinny, or thin) is 'beauty' while at the same time "big busts are considered attractive" <<< and so these 2 contradicts each other (sorry, bad english)

im from south-eastern asia, n there's a simple story
i have a girl friend(not to be confused w/ girlfriend) that i think she is pretty skinny/thin/whatever the word is. but she usually talks/complains about how.. say... her arms grow bigger (getting more fat-> arm getting 'chubby') even tho i think overall she's 'slim'

well, my point is, aside from big bust or what u called "certain bodypart" thing, that somehow/somewhat it's like a 'dictated mindset' that slim = beauty

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I went with maybe...I take my women as I receive them. I don't lock myself into 'a type'.

Beauty/attractiveness can be found in any body type. When it comes to 'chubby girls', someone like Hana Haruna is more my kind of 'chubby'. Overweight, but with some curves.

However, I can appreciate a woman like Nao Torigoe. She's very slim, with tiny breasts (yet a nice ass). I wouldn't turn her down.

And let's not forget MARIA YUMENO. She is very chubby, but I'd fuck her till I bleed, smacking that as I do.

So, bigger can be good. It has to taken on an individual basis.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
More cushion for the pushing! Is bigger better?

For those of you who are "down" with having a chubby girlfriend, I give you mad props (respect). I find myself helplessly attracted to girls with chubby cheeks . It just happens to be that those girls are also quite chubby in stature. (FYI: I'm not a chubby chaser who finds chubby women exclusively to be attractive, I just find certain features appealing. Like big breasts (who doesn't?) big curvy butts, and chubby cheeks, to be attractive. I've found those features on skinnier women too.
Maybe that's why I'm so drawn to Japanese culture in general; because cuteness is an aphrodisiac (turn on)

Here is an example of a girl I'm talking about:
houman014jp-002.jpg

If you're curious about the picture, you can keep track of its search progress here in this thread I made: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1356411#post1356411

So here's today's question: Is bigger really better?

In Japan, talk shows and everyday TV media have pretty dolled up models promoting themselves and businesses. Proliferating common myths such as weight loss via drinking green tea, and not eating before going to sleep. For those who have worked with professional fitness trainers, you know the above two statements are overrated and not the holistic solution to weight loss.
Here's the real paradox. On the other hand, you see news media and talk shows also finding ways to gain bust size with silly myths such as drinking fresh papaya milk and other un-holistic methods. There are also many different kinds of exercise that cater to accentuating the curve of the hips so that they become more meaty and attractive.

So this begs the question, Why is it that women everywhere are aspiring to increasing the size of their bust and bum but at the same time, wanting to slim down their waist size other parts of their bodies in general? Why are big breasts and bums attractive but big waist and chubby body are not? Why is it an aspiration for women to pursue bigger sizes of certain parts of the body but it's an abomination for them to have a bigger size overall?

Wouldn't it be out of proportion if you see a skinny supermodel with huge boobs,butts, lips (by injecting botox/poison)? Doesn't that seem like the work of plastic surgery? Wouldn't it be better if she was just plump everywhere and just naturally like so?

From an Asian parent's perspective, it's simple. It's not healthy to be fat. Parents will repeat it like a mantra.

I don't want people to write a tongue-in-cheek conclusion saying; "it's not about the size that matters, it's what's inside that counts" or "it's what you're attracted to that matters" That's why I've deviated from the topic of this thread into asking a more complex and paradoxical question which I hope will garner some intelligent response.

Thanks for reading and I hope every viewer at least will participate in the poll I made!

It's all because of the long history of what are the standards of "beauty/beautiful". But hey, it's known that men secretly love what's non-standard, or that people in general secretly love what's not the norm.

I went with maybe...I take my women as I receive them. I don't lock myself into 'a type'.

Beauty/attractiveness can be found in any body type. When it comes to 'chubby girls', someone like Hana Haruna is more my kind of 'chubby'. Overweight, but with some curves.

However, I can appreciate a woman like Nao Torigoe. She's very slim, with tiny breasts (yet a nice ass). I wouldn't turn her down.

And let's not forget MARIA YUMENO. She is very chubby, but I'd fuck her till I bleed, smacking that as I do.

So, bigger can be good. It has to taken on an individual basis.

^This.

Aino Kishi is borderline too skinny for me. Skinnier and I'd lose my boner. Well, she's already too skinny though. Overall, I'd prefer a girl that's a bit chubby. There are rare exceptions like Rin Aoki where I find her really attractive.

leviathan926

Cuteness Expert
Apr 25, 2011
pedo-police rule the land of japan!

In the land of the rising sun, sumo wrestlers need an equally big woman who can hold up to their weight wouldn't you agree?

It's the pedo-police that come after the lolitas and their perpetrators.

So, nice try! quit trollin'

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
In the land of the rising sun, sumo wrestlers need an equally big woman who can hold up to their weight wouldn't you agree?

No. But thanks for playing.
JIC_4970-200x300.jpg

Konishki's Girlfriend, now wife.

photo_verybig_106308.jpg

Koto’oshu’s fiance Asako Ando

x610.jpg

Hakuho’s wife Sayuko

TamiBAK_372.jpg

Yokozuna Asashoryu’s ex-wife Tamir

0.jpg

Takanohana Koji’s TV announcer wife Keiko Kono

5139367783_4473bb0eb9_z.jpg

This is Hiroyuki.

5139353999_a4dc2f858e_z.jpg

This is Hiroyuki's fiancé.

So.... leviathan... want to try that uneducated comment again?

Rob England

Dec 30, 2010
No. But thanks for playing.
JIC_4970-200x300.jpg

Konishki's Girlfriend, now wife.

photo_verybig_106308.jpg

Koto’oshu’s fiance Asako Ando

x610.jpg

Hakuho’s wife Sayuko

TamiBAK_372.jpg

Yokozuna Asashoryu’s ex-wife Tamir

0.jpg

Takanohana Koji’s TV announcer wife Keiko Kono

5139367783_4473bb0eb9_z.jpg

This is Hiroyuki.

5139353999_a4dc2f858e_z.jpg

This is Hiroyuki's fiancé.

So.... leviathan... want to try that uneducated comment again?

Making much ado over nothing, aquamarine...I think the comment was meant more as a joke.

Consider the topic: big asses. It's not a test of knowledge about the personal lives of sumo wrestlers.

And, back to the topic, I do so LOVE big asses. I saw a pick of Maria Yumeno which was hot.

Ayane Asakura, never slim to begin with has packed on some weight on her shapely ass.

And, Sofia Nikaido has something of a big, but well-formed ass.