Genre help needed

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
I've seen a few videos where the woman is 'interrupted' by the guy. She could be cooking or studying, stuff like that. The guy proceeds to undress her, have sex with her, whatever, but she pays no attention to him, all the while letting him do what he wants. Know what I mean? She never stops doing what she is doing.
Is this a genre? What would I search for? One of my ladyfriends loves this type of video so I have to stock up for our next meeting in Feb. Hahaha. Thanks!

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'm not sure if there's a name for it...I refer it to as the "Ignored delivery man series" lol.

Like this vid, which I have...some people hate it though due to the lack of reaction. I myself find it funny and original.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37224
There are also other types like the invisble man in courtroom, or a guy with an invisible device. The girls also ignore the sex and continue with their stuff.:pandalaugh: This one is my fav
th_871187189_SDMS435_123_597lo.jpg

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
Thanks! I'll see if that torrent is what I'm looking for. For some reason, I think that girl knows the guy is there but chooses to do her stuff while he does his. I've only got one in my collection though. Thanks again.