Genji Tsuushin Agedama - ゲンジ通信あげだま

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
episode 20 could be ready as it is finished, but there was not a single file request yet for what I prepared in eMule to dl so that you could pick the other episodes first.

Is there any interest at all for the eMule files?

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
episode 20 could be ready as it is finished, but there was not a single file request yet for what I prepared in eMule to dl so that you could pick the other episodes first.

Is there any interest at all for the eMule files?

My emule shit like utatane atm...So thanks but i dont need now.I have ep43 too but bad crc so i download again...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I just checked the files we´ve got already - additional to those posted here by DDL I´ve got already: 20, 21, 23, 25, 34, 42.

I just tried to upoload one at RS, but server disconnected more than once...

I tried MU but cannot get a free membership as I´ve got no paypal account - at the end of desparation...

Shall I post a torrent for those 6?

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Why would you need a membership for MU? You don't need it, at least as far as I know. You only need to upload the files with Megamanager and forget about them. They we'll be uploaded as if it were a download manager. If you want to upload them to a registered account in order to make them infinitely available, there are some websites which offer that service without cost.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what about the torrent above? Files can be got by you during we search for the remaining ones?

[it is enerving for me to be unable to add files to the thread...]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
20, 21, 23, 25, 34, 35, 41, 42 and 43 finished. So I´ve got 9 more than you already. I´ll try to upload them at MU one by one, so please concentrate on the missing ones. I´ll do my best to manage...

ep. 20
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1D2I3QK7

ep. 21
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9EG0XQRZ

the other ones will follow later today, much later...

おやすみなさい

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Why would you need a membership for MU? You don't need it, at least as far as I know. You only need to upload the files with Megamanager and forget about them. They we'll be uploaded as if it were a download manager. If you want to upload them to a registered account in order to make them infinitely available, there are some websites which offer that service without cost.

I definitly think to have the files stored in a free account reduces drastically the chance to have them deleted ... At least it didn't happen to me since 2007 :relief:
You have 200 Go storage space so it will take some time to be filled.

http://www.megaupload.com/?c=signup

Where do you need any paypal ???

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Mugesz, you still miss ep. 18 by elgringo14 in the header, please add.

I continue to upload now. Got a free account.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Don't worry, this series has advanced at a great speed, so a few delays don't really matter. You should try to use Megamanager. It doesn't matter if you get disconnected, it will "normally" resume from the last point. I say "normally" because with me, 2 out of 5 times it simply fails.