GColle registration.

ramp4ge

Nov 30, 2012
'Morning!

I'm trying to register for Gcolle.

There are a few clips on there that I absolutely have to have and, conveniently, they're on sale at the moment. So they're definitely worth paying for.

Their registration site is in English, but there's a part down at the bottom under the CAPTCHA that doesn't get translated. It reads:

表示されている数式を計算して、半角数字で答えを入力してください: 必須(半角数字)
イちタスにハ

Which translates via Google to:

Calculate the displayed formula and enter the answer in half-width numbers: Required (half-width numbers)
Ichitas

What does this mean and how do I go about completing the registration to the site?

Thanks!

Reactions: howard68

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
So you have to solve a mathematical problem that is written in katakana. The math problem you have is イチタスニハ= Ichi tasu ni hachi = 1+28 making the answer 29. Id guess the next time you try the sum will change

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
So you have to solve a mathematical problem that is written in katakana. The math problem you have is イチタスニハ= Ichi tasu ni hachi = 1+28 making the answer 29. Id guess the next time you try the sum will change
That's it! And man did I go through a lot of searching the first time I saw this gibberish (I'm sorry for the japanese language lol) and I was stupid searching for words like Ichitasunihachi. I was like "Wait , that word doesn't exist" lmao ! The second time I took the time to think about it and bingo ! There are numbers and mathematical signs (Plus, cross....etc).
The registration isn't even the most difficult part. I lost it at credit card informations. I don't know what is the problem :(

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
That's it! And man did I go through a lot of searching the first time I saw this gibberish (I'm sorry for the japanese language lol) and I was stupid searching for words like Ichitasunihachi. I was like "Wait , that word doesn't exist" lmao ! The second time I took the time to think about it and bingo ! There are numbers and mathematical signs (Plus, cross....etc).
The registration isn't even the most difficult part. I lost it at credit card informations. I don't know what is the problem :(
My kids go to Japanese elementary school so I recognized the pattern ( id never have gotten it otherwise lol).

If you aren’t in Japan, someone around here offered to be a proxy.

Reactions: octobre_2