GAS K-Cup Milk - lactating

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
I really appreciate the upload--notice I thanked you in the post. But could you make your videos a little less of a pain to download and watch? First, you have all the urls changed from "http" to "h+tp" so we have to go and rename them. Then, you have the video file split with hjsplit, into rar files with random numbers that have nothi to do with clip order. So if we unzip the files and forget one, we have to open all the rar files to find out which one. Plus I don't see the point of splitting the files with HJsplit, THEN putting each one in an individual .rar file. It just makes more work for the unloader.

Just use winrar to make a series of numbered .rar files. It's less time for you, and less time for us.

I really hope this doesn't sound ungrateful. I do appreciate the effort, and love the video. I'm just saying, if you simplify things it's less work for everyone involved.

chibi-san

Aristocrat
Aug 4, 2008
Just want to say - I appreciate the video and I appreciate usefull posts that help us doing this stuff! It is all good!

yclinfr

Feb 11, 2008
Too bad !!! the link dont work today.............

Please can your reupload ?
Pleeeeeease !

TIA

;-)

yc

mjack13

Jun 8, 2009
I'm new and I echo the requests of others -- if anyone was lucky enough to grab it, could you please re-up this amazing looking vid? Thank you.