Gals Paradise (Japanese Race Queen Magazine)

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Does anyone here like Japanese Race Queen? I'm looking for PDF scans if there any on the net, of Gals Paradise, I don't mind any, Tokyo Auto Salon, or anything.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Well there's already a thread that has hundreds of the gals from the Tokyo Auto Salon... in this same sub-section.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It's in this section dude...

tylersailer

Jan 24, 2011
So your dream of visiting Japan came true finally? Pity that you did not grab the physical book at the shop and now you are looking for data/file. Anyway hope you enjoyed the stay. And the real/physical Japanese girls as well.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
So your dream of visiting Japan came true finally? Pity that you did not grab the physical book at the shop and now you are looking for data/file. Anyway hope you enjoyed the stay. And the real/physical Japanese girls as well.

Hokkaido, is like my second visit, I've been to Tokyo, Ueno, Haneda Airport, last January in 2014. The schoolgirls there are cute. I did grab a copy of Gals Paradise 2013 edition while I was in Japan I think, and I bought the 2014 edition, in my country, here in Kinokuniya. So I have only 2 edition now.